Basketball 6 Packs of SPA!!! PULL OF A LIFETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who has told you that OJ Mayo is playing better than Derrick Rose hasn't watched much of either of these guys play. Sure, OJ Mayo is scoring more points, but Rose is a more complete player and is wise-beyond his years. This kid is going to be a star for many years.

If you don't collect basketball that much, I too suggest sticking this on the bay with a HUGE BIN and let the offers roll in.

orangejello727 said:
Throw it on ebay ASAP. Product is HOT and no other product is out there right now to compete with the card. ITs the only Logoman of Rose at the moment. By end of season there will be like 7 of them.

Put it on ebay for BIN Best off Fixed listing for $3,999. Someone will offer you $2200 or better, take it and run!!!
People on this site and other sites might lowball you. Stick to your price and get cash!! Nothing less than $2000.

I agree with this 1000000% IF you take less you are getting robbed...

ac-n-mike said:
I agree with this 1000000% IF you take less you are getting robbed...

There are so many people that will take advantage of him because he doesnt collect basketball and probably doesnt understand that he has one of the hottest cards in the market at the moment. The OP even stated that he doesnt even break basketball.

I dont want him getting ripped off. I know people will offer this and that knowing full well that its garbage in the marketplace. Trying to flip him a jordan auto that can be had for $200 now but saying its worth $5000 BV by beckett.

Hell if the sell wants to dump the card cheap, just pm me.. Ill probably pay more then some of these bums. But i dont collect anymore. :)

Or Consign the card to be sold on ebay. Give to someone you trust on the site and have them sell it for you if your ebay feedback isnt good!!

Whatever the case.. Make the best of it without selling yourself short. But do it soon!! Just list it on ebay and youll see how much people will pay you.

MY opinion... BUY IT NOW with best offer of $4500+ I mean hell that is what the guy that sold the BOWMAN logoman of Rose did... and he got some NICE offers I think as OJ said before you will get offers of $2000+

do NOT take a trade for this card LOL I mean.. thats just nuts ..as there isnt a card out there that you wont be able tobuy once you sell this one....LOL SELL SELL SELL lol!!!!!!!!! Keep us informed and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

I changed my mind. You shouldnt get less than $2500 for that card on a quick sell.

Chrome Ref /3 Sold for $650.

2008/09 Chrome Red Refractor auto - Derrick Rose # 3/3 - eBay (item 360125188990 end time Jan-25-09 19:49:45 PST)

Spectrum /25 sold for $500
2008-09 UD SPX DERRICK ROSE RC AUTO PATCH SPECTRUM /25 - eBay (item 390028231379 end time Feb-01-09 18:18:43 PST)

Deron during an off year sold for $2700
DERON WILLIAMS 05-06 Ultimate LOGOMAN Rookie AUTO 1/1 - eBay (item 270336508180 end time Feb-01-09 10:04:46 PST)

Rose being the hottest player, #1 draft pick and the hottest product to date? Its a no brainer

the 08-09 Derrick Rose Bowman Draft Day logoman sold recently and I cant find it...

I know it went for a good amount though.. i am searching for the sale... it WAS on ebay... I think THAT is a good place to start... but THIS bing SPA is SIGNIFICANTLY more valuable!

yea NO WAY you should take less! the SPA is WAYYYYYYYYY better than the Bowman... yea that guy over paid a LITTLE, but $3000+ is NOT out of the realm of possibilities for YOUR card!

come on man that card is WEAK NUT compared to yours

5c0f_1.JPG

Hey guys Really appreciate the advice!!!!!!!!! Of course at first you think to your self you know maybe I should keep it and wait a few years to see if he becomes the next chris paul but the other (and smarter) side says SELL SELL SELL now. Again thanks guys and I'm glad the SCFreaks members could be a part of this amazing process!!! the other thing is if i sell it today or in the next week does that mean I can't write in too beckett and get in there? lol LMK
Also PM space cleared lol. sorry for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back