Basketball 6 Packs of SPA!!! PULL OF A LIFETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A'sfan11 said:
Yea, I'm going to but should i run it for 10 days or high BIN/best offer? Any opinions would be apreciated thanks!

It'd be cheaper to just list it with no reserve for 7-10 days, it's going to sell in around the $2K mark easy. Or just throw it up with a crazy high BIN and let the offers come

And I buy 2 boxes and pull absolute crap? HOGWASH I say!

;)

Congrats on the amazing pull man.

You could probably sell that for several thousand dollars to the right buyer. OJ might be better but he plays for the Grizzlies.......

Ground Support said:
Derrick Rose it the #1 Overall Pick. This is the BEST Rookie Logoman you can get from this year.

And you got it.

You better write becket and get your picture in it.

yea they would give you the front page!!:party3:

bjtheman1 said:
This is a prime example of why I hate when people who don't collect a certain sport just pick up a pack or two for fun and pull something like this. It's just not right :p
Definitely throw this thing on ebay NOW before he gets hurt and is out for the season! lol

Yea hahahahahahah. i completely understand how you feel when some basketball guy pulls an awesome football card.;) Don't get me wrong I love College Basketball and follow it to the T but the NBA doesn't do much for me. I know Rose was the 1st overall pick but i heard that guys like Mayo and Westbrook were playing better. I guess i never thought of the fact that because he was #1 overall it would hold it's value. thanks

35MorrisonFan said:
yea they would give you the front page!!:party3:

You guys really think I could get in beckett for this??????? I mean were people going this nuts over the same card of Durant and Oden last year?

A'sfan11 said:
You guys really think I could get in beckett for this??????? I mean were people going this nuts over the same card of Durant and Oden last year?

Any Autographed Logoman of the top rookies is always a huge card for many.

Throw it on ebay ASAP. Product is HOT and no other product is out there right now to compete with the card. ITs the only Logoman of Rose at the moment. By end of season there will be like 7 of them.

Put it on ebay for BIN Best off Fixed listing for $3,999. Someone will offer you $2200 or better, take it and run!!!
People on this site and other sites might lowball you. Stick to your price and get cash!! Nothing less than $2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back