Basketball 6 Packs of SPA!!! PULL OF A LIFETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A'sfan11

Bench Warmer
Well to start my story off i was on my way home from work and i stopped by the local card shop to see what was knew. I'm primarily a football and baseball collector, so i picked up a bunch of new SPA football (got a Matt Frote auto/3 color patch /999) and a pack of Topps Jumbo Baseball (Chase Utley All star game letterman "y" 1/1). so to say the least i was happy with my money spent so far! after a nice talk with the owner, I decided to check out what else he had knew and he told me he had jus gotten in the new 08-09 SPA Basketball! i very rarely do basketball but my luck was hot so i took 4 packs. I got nothing, but i couldn't end my day like that. so i got up and took two more SPA bball packs and in the second pack i could'nt believe my eyes. I got the PULL OF A LIFETIME!

2008 SP Authentic Derrick Rose Autograph/NBA Logo Patch 1 of 1!!!!!!!!!

roseSPA.jpg

I can't believe it. sorry for the story but it had to be told. lol
The card is for sale only so feel free to make offers if interested.
Thanks for the look and comments,
scott

I'll trade you all my Dustin Keller for it!!! LOL There's no telling what that would sell for on Ebay!!! SICK SICK SICK HIT!! This years SPA is being very good to Freaks!! Congrats!

Thanks guys. I'm not sure every Dustin Keller card ever produced would be worth this card. lol Im just in shock right now.

A'sfan11 said:
Thanks guys. I'm not sure every Dustin Keller card ever produced would be worth this card. lol Im just in shock right now.

Yea, no kidding. You just got the nicest card of the YEAR IMO! Congrats again!

35MorrisonFan said:
Yea, no kidding. You just got the nicest card of the YEAR IMO! Congrats again!

wow!:D that means alot. I knew it was one of the best but i didn't realize it was that good! TO be honest I don't really follow the NBA. haha Is Derrick Rose having a good year? i heard Mayo is doing better than him?

Derrick Rose it the #1 Overall Pick. This is the BEST Rookie Logoman you can get from this year.

And you got it.

You better write becket and get your picture in it.

A'sfan11 said:
wow!:D that means alot. I knew it was one of the best but i didn't realize it was that good! TO be honest I don't really follow the NBA. haha Is Derrick Rose having a good year? i heard Mayo is doing better than him?

This is a prime example of why I hate when people who don't collect a certain sport just pick up a pack or two for fun and pull something like this. It's just not right :p
Definitely throw this thing on ebay NOW before he gets hurt and is out for the season! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back