6+ months of mail

Think back to how those things were given away. There were a lot of cards like that being given to little kids and grandmas. Certainly some ended up in trash cans and alot are in possession of people who have no idea that people would want them, let alone pay for them. :) I paid about $22 dlvd for both of them.

i dont know how they were given away :snooty: i got mine through Dave and Adams, and ill tell you $22 is a lot cheaper than what i paid for ANY of the /5s, Score/Classics/Elite/Prestige i think the cheapest was $30 :doh:

and what about the Exquisite Taylors or was that longer than 6 months :think:

as for people bailing out, i dont think people have given up on Rex Grossman yet, cause the duals with Boller still sell for about 2x what ill pay :shock:

i dont know how they were given away :snooty: i got mine through Dave and Adams, and ill tell you $22 is a lot cheaper than what i paid for ANY of the /5s, Score/Classics/Elite/Prestige i think the cheapest was $30 :doh:

and what about the Exquisite Taylors or was that longer than 6 months :think:

as for people bailing out, i dont think people have given up on Rex Grossman yet, cause the duals with Boller still sell for about 2x what ill pay :shock:

Ah yes I did forget to scan the batch from you. I put them all in OneTouches so they are in a different spot :) I'll get them up in a few days. I was thinking I paid around $80 for the Weathersby /5, and then I think Phil picked me up an extra Prestige one. Boller might have more because he was in more sets but Weathersby has Classic, Elite, Prestige, R&S, and Score.

Back