6+ months of mail

andy

Collector Planet Original
Transactions: 2
Got to say, I got a little inspired inspired by Chris posting all his mail. I had quit collecting, then started looking, next thing i know I got cards showing up on my doorstep.

But first things first. I got 3 nice packages from people around Christmas, and I did not scan them. I feel bad about it, and sorry to the 3 nice guys who sent me stuff. If you take the time to send me something, at the very least I can scan it and post it up for people to see.

Secret Santa Mail (Sadly I never found out who, but if it was you please come in and tell me what an asshole I am)

060610_1.jpg

03 Limited Carson Palmer Bronze Spotlight RC Auto /25
07 Sweet Spot Leon Hall RC Auto /799
08 UD Premiere Penmanship Keith Rivers RC Auto /65

John Bull sent me this. 05 Classics Chris Henry RC Auto /499

RIP Chris.

060610_5.jpg

And Chris Rarey sent me a nice card with a few cards in it.

060610_2.jpg

03 Absolute Weathersby RC /1100
06 LCM Mirror Red Bernard Pollard Auto /250

Thanks so much guys!

Here are some of the Weathersbys I have picked up.

060610.jpg

03 Contenders Playoff Ticket 2/30 & 19/30 (#6 and #7)
03 Contenders Auto /774 (#35)
03 Press Pass Bronze Auto (#4)
03 Bowman Chrome Refractor /500 (#11)
03 SPA /2200 (#28)
03 Hogg Heaven Pig Pen Auto /250 (#12)

060610_3.jpg

My 1st UFC card, Rashad Evans auto from 09 UD Prominent Cuts. Not a big fan of his, just think he is on the rise. Bought this before his win over Rampage.
06 SPx Spectrum Bernard Pollard 14/25 (#3)

Dennis Weathersby 03 Elite & 03 Score National Promos 1/1. Already have the /5 set, but these are the first /1 I have seen.

And Finally....

060610_4.jpg

Bernard Pollard Emmy Auto /5 (now have 3 of the 5!)
Bernard Pollard Limited Moniker Auto /1

Some great pickups. I am glad you were able to land those Pollards arfter one of the KC guys liquidated their collection.

Some great pickups. I am glad you were able to land those Pollards arfter one of the KC guys liquidated their collection.

Me too, although I think I missed a lot of them because there was a long period where I wasn't even looking. Also, just remembered how much this site crops images. :)

i still havent seen the boller nationals 1/1s :wall:

Think back to how those things were given away. There were a lot of cards like that being given to little kids and grandmas. Certainly some ended up in trash cans and alot are in possession of people who have no idea that people would want them, let alone pay for them. :) I paid about $22 dlvd for both of them.

Sweet pickups always great to see some Bengals stuff. I understand all about not looking or picking anything up. I stopped for a while myself. Then just like you packages started showing up again. Its a never ending addiction.

Back