4th in a row NFC West Champs!!

It's cause there are so many Seahawk fans on this board and they are fans who are passionate about their team. It's fun to harrass you is all. If you didn't get a rise out of it we'd have to pick on the Buccs and Charlie would cry. ;)

It's cause there are so many Seahawk fans on this board and they are fans who are passionate about their team. It's fun to harrass you is all. If you didn't get a rise out of it we'd have to pick on the Buccs and Charlie would cry. ;)

yeah I know....still hate it though. You wanna make fun of Hasselbeck's/Josh Brown's bald spot, or Alexander's Mister Ed-like teeth, or Kelly Jenning's ears, or something I don't have a problem with it. It's people who are CONSISTENTLY derogatory toward the hawks that annoy the hell out of me. Shoot, every team has weak sports and strong spots.

I will say this though, I'm going to ask the Seahawks front office to schedule mostly playoff caliber teams for our non-conference schedule...oh wait, we tried that this year:doh: Ok, I'm gonna look into my crystal ball and figure out what teams are going to be good next year so we can schedule them.:ban:

It's useless. People continue to be $ssholes about the seahawks. No one seems to say much of anything about the Bucs, who are 8-5 with a 2.5 game lead in thier division or the San Diego Chargers, who are 8-5 with a 2 game lead in their division.

I agree though Brett, the Seahawk are putting everything together at the right time. I can't wait to beat the hell out of the Packers. Kerney needs to add another old fogger to his list of QB's who wish he was still injured with Atlanta.

:roflmao:

NFL schedules are what they are, the Hawks have a schedule that was supposed to be a 1st place schedule. But some teams are down that were up last year.

That said, Hawks are playing better then midseason. I wouldnt feel too confident if I was an team in the NFC. Seattle if they play like this can beat anyone and are heating up at the right time.

And Hawks finish with CAR, BAL, ATL so the winning records are done until the playoffs.

Wow. an entire Seahawks thread that I just now found! and hey... aside of a few doofus remarks... did not degrade into a BS war! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

:dance::dance: :clap::clap::clap: :dance::dance::dance: :clap::clap::clap:

hijacklive.jpg

Back