3 Box 08 Leaf Limited FB Possibly win a case (READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered the boxes from back east Thursday and it usually takes about 1 week to get to the west coast. The boxes should arrive by Thursday. I'd order from the west coast but the taxes here will eat you alive. LOL

Well all. Just got a PM from them and they are shipping the boxes out today. There was a death in the family and everything was put on hold. This makes me very mad. I'm contacting them and going to see if they are going to send priority.

wow that is horrible my pops is gonna flip he's been bugging me since it started dang hopefully they hook you up with expedited shippin they should.

me too I called like 5 times today and kept getting the stupid answering machine. I'm leaving a bad comment on the site after I get the boxes in,.

is it blowout right? well dang what should I tell my dad try to figure something out by today if you can I'm headed to work be back around 5 hopefully you have some news. I'm guessing they will just ship them UPS ground for another 6 days and not get back to you on the expedited shipping and if they do they will just say they shipped it already you know? that ***** April but I know your on top of it thanks for the updates I appreciate it

I plan on it. I was watching jcbens vid and they didn't even send him one of the boxes he paid for. I have no clue what their problem is but they better get a clue and run their business better.

no a new site Eclipse cards. I'll never do that again. I was told that they are a great company. Blowout only had a box of limited left so I ordered with thios new one. Very bad business manners. Atlanta sportscards were out too and DA only had 2 and was not expecting anymore until the following week.

Oh well, at least we learned with 3 boxes of limited, not 3 boxes of exquisite or NT! LOL, thanks for all the updates TAZ!

Do you have any other breaks that might start up soon? Cause if you do please LMK, I want to get my hands on some different teams! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back