Baseball 2024 SCC Ballpark Tour!

Hey all, thought it would be fun to start the 2024 version of this thread, in honor of Spring Training starting last week!

Post your ballpark photos here, think we can get every park this year!?!

Cheers!
I am going to hammond stadium/ft. Myers for my birthday party to watch the phillies battle the twins!
We got dirt cheap front row seats in right field and they include a meal. I hope that Kyle Schwarber
will sign my card because we share the same birthday and maybe catch a homerun or a ball thrown
into the stands! I will post after we go. This is a great idea.

I am going to hammond stadium/ft. Myers for my birthday party to watch the phillies battle the twins!
We got dirt cheap front row seats in right field and they include a meal. I hope that Kyle Schwarber
will sign my card because we share the same birthday and maybe catch a homerun or a ball thrown
into the stands! I will post after we go. This is a great idea.
@Eliatack

Awesome! I hadn't even thought of posting the Spring Training stadiums, great add to the thread! I can't take credit for the idea, just starting a new thread for the 2024 Season!

Cheers!

Kevin

Couple of unique ones from SunTrust, now Truist, in Atlanta. One on left is Alex A meeting with Shea Langeliers for a workout and the other Opening Day flag practice. Both 2019.

Attachments

• IMG_1028.jpeg
    IMG_1028.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1003.jpeg
    IMG_1003.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 4
We went to St. Louis last season to see the Yankees get pummeled by the Cards :( Maybe will get better result this year
Not gonna lie, the Cards didn't do a ton of pummeling last year. We were more the pummel-ees, not the pummel-ers!!

Back