47 Fingers 0.75
351 Teixeira 0.75
484 L Walker 1.00
For me
287 Yelich 1.00
305 Gore 0.75
487 G Carter 0.75
LMK Thx

I’ll pull in the morning and post…. Think I spent more in shipping then want the lot was worth in the failed trade. The post office is absolutely killing me this month. 🤦‍♂️

I’ll pull in the morning and post…. Think I spent more in shipping then want the lot was worth in the failed trade. The post office is absolutely killing me this month. 🤦‍♂️
I know my nonmachineables to you have been getting machined and I hope that has not damaged any cards to you. If so I do hope you let me know. I have been finding this set particularly difficult to find larger trades and also feel the pinch of postage, and it is only getting worse as of tomorrow's postage increase.
Anyway, I have been taking note of all my incoming mail with extra postage for special handling and am appalled to find most, if not all, show signs of machining.
I do understand if you might want to pass on the smaller trading in order to focus on larger lots, so no worries if you do so.

I know my nonmachineables to you have been getting machined and I hope that has not damaged any cards to you. If so I do hope you let me know. I have been finding this set particularly difficult to find larger trades and also feel the pinch of postage, and it is only getting worse as of tomorrow's postage increase.
Anyway, I have been taking note of all my incoming mail with extra postage for special handling and am appalled to find most, if not all, show signs of machining.
I do understand if you might want to pass on the smaller trading in order to focus on larger lots, so no worries if you do so.

I’m ok with the trade…., it’s the trades/sales that are not even making it to the customer is what’s killing me. Out double postage plus the cards.

Back