⚾️ 2023 MLB Season Games Attended by SCC Members

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Okay this was fun to keep track of last year so I wanted to post up the 2023 version of it.

Opening Day for the 2023 MLB season is right around the corner! We did this last year and I believe we were able to hit 7 of the 30 stadiums! This thread will document what MLB games SCC members attend in person for the 2023 MLB season. Please feel free to share if/when you attend a game this season by replying to this thread with what game it was, any notable highlights (i.e. no hitter, career milestone, walk off win, etc.), and also feel free to post up a picture to share if you would like.

I’ll keep a running list here of what games we have attended. Looking forward to seeing how many of the different stadiums we can cover, and who goes to the most games!

Excited for baseball season and to see what games people are going to across the country! Anybody going to Opening Day?

Game #1 Dodger Stadium Dodgers Opening Day Thursday March 30th attended by @AndyDrummond

Game #2 Guaranteed Rate Field White Sox Opening Day Monday April 3rd attended by @DaSoxFan and his son

Game #3 Busch Stadium Wednesday April 5th attended by @kclj520 and family ***Jordan Walker First Career Home Run***

Game #4 Petco Park Sunday April 16th attended by @grapler135s

Game #5 Fenway Park Tuesday April 18th attended by @Mechjo16

Game #6 Kauffman Stadium Friday May 26th attended by @kclj520

Game #7 Camden Yards Wednesday May 31st attended by @Waltdii

Game #8 Dodger Stadium Tuesday May 30th attended by @AndyDrummond

Game #9 Dodger Stadium (Dodgers vs Yankees) Sunday June 4th attended by @AndyDrummond

Game #10 Petco Park (Padres vs Cubs…Amaya first career homerun!) Sunday June 4th attended by @Criollos

Game #11 Angel Stadium (vs Mariners, Shohei and JRod each homered!) Saturday June 10th attended by @AndyDrummond

Game #12 Camden Yards Tuesday June 13th (Gunnar Henderson’s first career grand slam!) attended by @Waltdii

Game #13 PNC Park Sunday July 2nd Pirates vs Brewers attended by @northicehero99

Game #14 Dodger Stadium Thursday July 6th Dodgers vs Pirates attended by @grapler135s

Game #15 Dodger Stadium Sunday July 30th Dodgers vs Reds (Elly homerun and Outman robs a Votto HR right in front of Luis!) attended by @Criollos

Game #16 Angel Stadium Sunday August 6th Angels vs Mariners attended by @Criollos and family

Game #17 Petco Park Wednesday August 16th Padres vs Orioles (Tatis steals home!) attended by @grapler135s

Game #18 Angel Stadium (vs Tigers, Miggy game winner in extras) Saturday September 17th attended by @AndyDrummond and @Waltdii

Game #19 Angel Stadium (vs A’s) Saturday September 30th attended by @grapler135s

Game #20 Busch Stadium (vs Reds) Saturday September 30th attended by @kclj520 and family and friends
Game #14 Dodger Stadium Thursday July 6th Dodgers vs Pirates attended by @grapler135s

Last edited:
i am going to a couple of games this year myself and can't wait ..

if anyone else goes to games i am thinking about trying to make a SHOT GLASS set from all the major league teams so if you snag one and want to trade it or sell it lmk

i have 1 for the atlanta braves already

Catch up from a few days. Guardians White Sox in Goodyear, Cubs -Sox at Camelback Ranch and USA vs Columbia at Chase Field

Attachments

• Cubs Sox ST 2023.jpg
    Cubs Sox ST 2023.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Sox Guardinas.jpg
    Sox Guardinas.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2619.jpg
    IMG_2619.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 3
20230326_131336.jpg

not MLB, but I did go to the Hornets/Mavs game on Sunday the 26th --- Hornets upset Dallas for the 2nd game in a three-day span!

(PS --- I WANT to T-R-A-D-E on SCC, folks! Please stop making me have to go over to SCF to make deals... let's get something going - especially with hockey and basketball trading)

Back