2022 SCC Fantasy Baseball League

Well two votes in and a Sunday preference…let’s narrow it to that and then just talk about what timing is best for everyone. I’m on the west coast but have no real commitments that day, would a Sunday 11amPST/2pm EST online draft work for folks?

Alright fellas, we’re set for Sunday at 10PST/1EST draft. I’m going to try to play with the roster settings a bit this morning if I can edit things a little, but everything else should stay as-is.

Gonna throw this out there again, how would you guys like to handle the prize cards…everyone sends to me at the beginning if the season and then I distribute at the end or everyone just ships to the winners? I’m good either way.

Alright, well I guess if everyone wants to set up a freebie sending their card to me, let’s do that. In the meantime, let’s see what cards everyone is putting up so we know what we’re playing for besides just the title of SCC Baseball Guru

Alright, well I guess if everyone wants to set up a freebie sending their card to me, let’s do that. In the meantime, let’s see what cards everyone is putting up so we know what we’re playing for besides just the title of SCC Baseball Guru

What's the deadline for sending a card in going to be? I'll need to find something on eBay to send as 1) all my cards are packed away in boxes and 2) I'm not sure if I have a baseball card in that price range anyways. Ha!

Back