Box Break 2019 Panini Playbook Football Blaster Featured

Mike

TP9 | VC15
86 (100%)
Was at Walmart this morning looking for some of the essentials that we haven't been able to find the last several days due to the coronavirus and decided to get a blaster. I wanted a box of anything basketball, but they were all out. So, I ended up picking a blaster of 2019 Panini Playbook.

These boxes come with 4 packs, with 5 cards per pack. It's also 1 autograph, or memorabilia card, per box (on average).

Here are my results:

Pack #1

#38 Patrick Mahomes II
Gold #24 Joe Mixon 6/10
X's and O's #33 Derek Carr X's and O's

#144 Deandre Baker
#102 Kyler Murray

Pack #2

#95 Julio Jones
#51 Ezekiel Elliott
Zoning Commission #25 Devin Singletary
#160 Dexter Lawrence
#184 Jeffery Simmons

Pack #3

#53 Leighton Vander Esch
Purple #150 Jaylon Ferguson
X's and O's #12 Aaron Jones

#141 Brian Burns
#198 Trysten Hill

Pack #4

#11 Le'Veon Bell
Rookie Signatures #103 Drew Lock ✅
Blitz #24 Lawrence Taylor
#156 Byron Murphy
#114 A.J. Brown

Not a bad blaster, in my opinion. The Drew Lock was a nice little surprise. Definitely worth the cost of the blaster.

Here's a scan of the Drew Lock.
2019-panini-playbook-drew-lock-auto.jpg

Everything except the Lock and Mixon are free to a good home (set collectors only, please). Just let me know which ones you need and they're all yours.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
86 (100%)
These were one hit per box, but I'm not sure what the odds were that I get an auto rather than a memorabilia card. I probably won't take my chances on that one again, though. Ha! Next time I'll probably grab an Inception baseball box and give that a whirl, unless they restock basketball.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
86 (100%)
Last few times I have hit Walmart here, all they had was baseball.
Dang walmart! Ha! Bad thing for me is that I have Walmart nearby but the next closest place to buy cards is 50 miles away. There's a Target and 3 other Walmarts there. There's also a little hole in the wall hobby shop. But...I probably won't be headed there anytime soon, at least until this stupid COVID goes away!

OldNewRips

Rookie
1 (100%)
Nice, that was a great blaster box. Yeah I never see any basketball at any of the retail stores near me and there are quite a few. Good luck hunting some down.