2015 Mail Day Thread***pudge27t***

Nice stuff, @pudge27t! If that 4 is just cause of a piece of jersey can't you crack the slab, snip that little piece of thread off, and send it back in? I'm not sure how that works, but it seems like I've heard of other people doing that before.
Yea but its low on the list, as I have a lot. :D But yea, thats the plan. :happy:

Some new additions!!!!

First non Reggie up! lol

2014 Exquisite Collection Draft Picks #ERMG Melvin Gordon III/125 BGS 9.5 (POP 1)

And a few lower end additions to try to complete my goal of getting all his RCs BGS'd 9.5.

2006 Topps Heritage #312 Reggie Bush SP RC BGS 9.5

2006 Bowman Sterling #RB1 Reggie Bush JSY RC BGS 9.5

2006 Topps Turkey Red #192 Reggie Bush RC BGS 9.5

And lastly some major additions to the Reggie collection!!
I had these sent in from my LCS & finally got them back!!!

2006 Upper Deck Rookie Debut Future Star Materials Gold #FSMRB Reggie Bush/125 (JSA Authentic)

2006 Leaf Rookies and Stars Dress for Success Face Masks #6 Reggie Bush/340 (JSA Authentic)

And the only set that i've completed! I got it framed!!! Turned out pretty cool! Probably could add to it in the blank spots but oh well! I think it turned out sweet!

Supreme%20Frame_zpsbd6t5zuo.jpg

A few non graded ones!!!!

On my way to finish these sets!!

I have 7 of the 16 of these!!
2015 Sportkings Double Memorabilia Silver #DM9 Reggie Bush Cleats-Jsy 5/16

I have 3 of the 6 of these!

2015 Sportkings Patch Silver #P20 Reggie Bush Jsy 3/6

2007 Topps Co-Signers Co-Signer Autographs Gold #BS Reggie Bush/Barry Sanders/25

And lastly some 1/1 action!!

2006 Bowman Chrome Rookie Autographs Printing Plates Black #223 Reggie Bush/1 of 1

2009 Topps Unique Reebok Logo Autographs #RB1 Reggie Bush/1 of 1

More nice stuff, as usual. I especially like that Reebok logo card. That is sahweet!

That dual with Barry ain't half bad either.

Not a BGS submission yet another addition to the collection!!!

2010 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Material NFL Shield Black #11 Reggie Bush/ 1 of 1 BGS 9

Back