2015 Mail Day Thread***pudge27t***

pudge27t

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Figured I'd start a new one to show what I've picked up lately!! Hope all enjoy!!

2009 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Six Jerseys Patches #16 Michael Turner/Adrian Peterson/Reggie Bush/Matt Forte/Steve Slaton/DeAngelo Williams/20

2015 Sportkings Vault Double Memorabilia Gold #DM9 Reggie Bush Cleats-Jsy/2

For those who know me, I'm not normally greedy or a hoarder with anything about /5, BUT I am trying to get all 16 of these. First time for everything! :LOL:
Sportkings pretty much put out the same card but hand numbered these! A lot of them are SP'd.

2015 Sportkings Double Memorabilia Silver #DM9 Reggie Bush Cleats-Jsy/16

Super stoked to snag this one! Since Reggie's career is coming to an end I've been trying to get all of his RCs BGS'd 9.5 or higher, plus anything low #'d RCs as well! :D
I advise you all to check out the Beckett Marketplace, some don't have a picture but some rare stuff over there that sellers just list and forget about them!

2006 Select Black #328 Matt Leinart/Reggie Bush/6

Picked up my 3rd one of these! Almost done! o_O

2014 Limited Star Factor Triple Material Gold #1 Reggie Bush/5

A lot of BGS returns today! I'll post more later tomorrow but these were the rarest ones out of the bunch!!

2006 Absolute Memorabilia War Room Materials Prime Oversize Spectrum #10 Reggie Bush/10 BGS 9.5 (POP 1)

If you only knew how rare this next one is!!!! Crazy find, I got it from a guy out of Canada a few years ago and got it back from BGS today!! Major checkmark off the collection!

2006 Playoff Contenders Playoff Ticket #182 Reggie Bush/25 BGS 9.5 (POP 2)

And lastly, this card is probably one of the rarest in my collection. This is up there with the 1/1's for sure. This retail card came out of either a hot wheels package or some other name brand where the cards have mini cars in them. Out of all the years I've collected Reggie, I've probably seen 2 or 3. So stoked to have it in the collection, sorta bummed it got a 9 but hey, it's the only one out there graded.

2006 Upper Deck Rookie Die Cast #RDC2 Reggie Bush BGS 9
(POP 1)

those limited are cool, and chasing all 16 is going to be tough...there are quite a few plate sets I still haven't completed of Boller and ive got 3 or 4 of quite a few that are /5 or /6...what happens is you get some guy that wants the world for one and it turns you off from the hoarding chase...

there is a guy on eBay that has a 2004 Ultimate Buyback /14 that is railroad tracked from the sealing machine and he wants $79.99 for it...ive not paid more than $30 for any of the ones I have, and I have probably 12 total of the Buybacks /7, /14, and /15

Yea i feel u @sliqwill.... Some people are on their high horse with that whole, "The price is the price" stuff. I try to get people to reason with me, and actually do the math of who is buying Reggie Bush cards out there. ME!!!:ROFLMAO: I'm like honestly there is no one else out there going to over pay like i have/will. :cautious: I have too many stories of this happening & I've just learned to be patient. A lot can happen in a year of waiting. :smug:

no, hes had it for a solid 2+ years, and then there is the story of the 2006 LCM Black Shield...yeah, umm, that isn't happening either, dude trying to get the moon on that one...but yeah, some sellers are like 'oh, but you collect him, so you will pay'...I don't have anything that im holding over someones head that I know of, heck, ive sold you some Bush, I don't think I was crazy on them, though I could have said 'well its a rookie and there are only 10, when are you going to see another one'...screw that theory, you want it, I have it, reasonable price, done...

What up!!??? Dang its been too long since I've updated here so!! I have a lot to show!! A few BGS additions and mostly ones of my personal collection that I sent off to get graded! I hope you all enjoy, a little disappointed here and there but oh well the "chase" must go on!! To top it off, I took Wendy's advice to snagging an Epson Photo Scanner v550!! Clear pics!!

I'll start it off with some big additions that came in past few weeks!!

2006 SP Authentic #252 Reggie Bush JSY/299 AU RC BGS 9.5/10 (POP 8)

2009 Topps Magic Autographs #117 Reggie Bush/25* BGS 9.5/10 (POP 1)

2006 Press Pass Target Exclusive #1B Reggie Bush BGS 9.5 (POP 3)

2006 Aspire 5 Star #FS5 Reggie Bush BGS 9.5 (POP 1)

The rest are from my latest submission!!!

First up!!! I had two but the other graded a 4, yes u heard correctly! lol

2006 Aspire Title Ticket #4 Reggie Bush/50 BGS 9.5 (POP 1)

Next are these super rare release cards & from my understanding they were a 2007 Mainland Hawaii Conference Release. Only limited to /5. I am up to 3 with the addition of this one. This one didn't grade so well do to the creases around the patch but i figured I'd want them all graded if i plan to get all 5. BTW, be on the lookout for me! lol

2006 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror #210 Reggie Bush JSY Special Edition 2/5 BGS 6 (POP 3)

2006 Bowman Draft Day Selections Relics #DJHRB Reggie Bush Jsy-Cap/25 BGS 9 (POP 1)

2006 Donruss Classics Timeless Tributes Gold #123 Reggie Bush/25 BGS 9.5 (POP 1)

2006 Score Artist's Proof #360 Reggie Bush/32 BGS 9.5 (POP 1)

2006 Select Gold #360 Reggie Bush/50 BGS 8.5 (POP 2)

2007 Playoff Contenders Reggie Bush MVP Contenders Autographs/10 BGS 9.5/10 (POP 1)

Thanks for stopping by! I'll post the rest a little later!!!

CDE86BDF-BA7A-4302-9093-FC8ED5309BA7_zpse4leffbx.jpg

F19D2C24-9C97-4AAB-8AE8-65E14441ADCB_zpsvn2bvwuk.jpg

Yes, brutal... In my defense i was just subbing to be subbing. I'm trying to get my entire collection eventually BGS graded. Well RCs and "cool ones".

I'm assuming there is a little white part on his jersey that is a scratch on the card surface. I didn't see it.

Some more to post up!! First are some recent snags and the rest are subs!!!

2006 Bowman Sterling #RB2 Reggie Bush JSY AU SP BGS 9.5/10

2006 Bowman Sterling Refractors #RB2 Reggie Bush JSY AU/199 BGS 9.5/10

2006 Ultimate Collection Super Jerseys Patch #SUPBU Reggie Bush/10 BGS 9 (POP 2)

2006 Topps Paradigm #97 Reggie Bush JSY AU RC/99 BGS 9/8 (POP 1)

2006 Topps Paradigm Career Highs Triple Jersey Autographs #RERB Reggie Bush/99 BGS 9.5/9 (POP 1)

2006 Topps Paradigm Career Highs Triple Jersey Autographs #RERB Reggie Bush/99 BGS 9/10

2006 Topps Paradigm Career Highs Triple Jersey Autographs Gold #RERB Reggie Bush/25 BGS 9/10 (POP 1)

2006 Topps Paradigm Career Highs Triple Jersey Autographs #RRB Reggie Bush/99 BGS 9/10 (POP 1)

2013 Topps Supreme Red #87 Reggie Bush/1 of 1 BGS 9.5

Lastly few others that are not Reggie! lol

Was really disappoint in this one! Wanted that 9.5 badly!!
1999 SP Signature Autographs #RW Ricky Williams BGS 9

And OFFICIALLY, welcome Thomas Tyner! You heard it hear first! lol

2013 Leaf Metal Draft Army All-American Bowl Prismatic Red #ATATT1 Thomas Tyner/5 BGS 9.5/10 (POP 2)

2013 Leaf Metal Draft Army All-American Bowl Prismatic Green #ATATT1 Thomas Tyner/2 (Holiday Bonus) BGS 9.5/10 (POP 1)

2013 Leaf Metal Draft Army All-American Bowl Prismatic Gold #ATATT1 Thomas Tyner/1 of 1 BGS 10/10

Nice stuff, @pudge27t! If that 4 is just cause of a piece of jersey can't you crack the slab, snip that little piece of thread off, and send it back in? I'm not sure how that works, but it seems like I've heard of other people doing that before.

Back