Football 2013 prestige half case break(6 boxes) + 1 free box giveaway

Quick suggestion for future breaks: pictures of all hits soon after the break. I like it for information purposes (if the product is a good, solid break, etc) and it helps for everyone involved to see what they've got right off the bat. Plus, I like to see ALL of the hits. It's part of the fun of being involved of one of these.

thanks westcoast for your input. We are new to case breaks and the sheer volume was more than we was use to. We promise to learn from each breaks.

Received my cards yesterday, not my greatest break but I did get the SP Geno Smith Draft day rookie card and a Jeremy Kerley Purple Extra Points numbered to 100.

Then I looked and saw an extra card in the package:
a452bec5-fe39-4bec-8fb3-624af0b20813_zpsbfecc25d.jpg

Pretty sweet card and it is numbered 1 of 1!! Thank you all very much!

If you want to see the hits from the Cowboys, that Luke sent to me as a Pay it Forward gift, you can see them here.

all prizes will be placed in mail today with a coupon for 25% off your next break due to the extra time it took to send it out. Ty for your understanding

No, I received my cards from the break, but the random prize cards were being shipped separately, I was told. Still waiting on that part of things.

Ahh, I see. Ill get with luke on that.
No, I received my cards from the break, but the random prize cards were being shipped separately, I was told. Still waiting on that part of things.
I gotcha.... I spoke with Luke and your prize will be shipped out tomorrow or in the next couple days. Hes has been really busy. He appreciates your patience and apologizes.

I was wondering where he's been. I thought maybe he didn't like us anymore.
lol I thought the same thing. We haven't spoke much in the last week. And usually we talk all day everyday haha. Hes had some stuff going on. He will be back in full force im sure before to long.

Back