Baseball 2013 Chrome 3 Blasters, 1 Rack, 2 Refractor hot boxes

camaropat

Bench Warmer
First off for those who dont know, "Hot Boxes" technically dont exist according to the card companies, but every once and a while you get a box like 2 of the 3 here. ALL Philies, Braves, and Tigers are gone already, the rest is up for grabs.

Box 1 and Rack (Box 1 was a refractor hot box, got 12 total base out of it, rest was pictured; Rack was 3 oranges, and Pujols ref. and Ortiz insert.)

Box 2 (Purple refractor hot box...... 0, as in not a single base in it :D )

Box 3 (regular, everything was base except the pictured stuff):

All F/T for Rockies, Broncos, Avs, or NASCAR. Philies, Braves, and Cardinals are EASY for me to move to friends, so ill be picky on trading them.

Last edited:
well... I have the Stenhouse off to the side for now...

Nothing I posted interested you I take it? Id do 3 of the Junkers for it... a long as one isnt the JPM auto, lol, dont remember if I put that one up or not but it'd be the only one Id be a hard *** on, lol.

actually... I was thinking that maybe we can work out something with these Detroit Tigers and who knows what else... I'm not to picky with the Stenhouse.

Ok, I got those SPs too, the Danica one is the one Id guess youd like over the Stewart. :) Lmk if you wnat either in the pile.

RHubarb- Didnt see anything Id be interested in besides the Helton WS G/U. I also have a Hicks Ref. rc andArcia x-frac rc in addition to the 2 pictured here. If we cant work somthing out just shoot me your addy and Ill send them out, I got a TON orf refractors this year and can spare a few, lol. :D

I prefer to trade AU/GU for AU/GU, but I also have these:
2013 Topps Gold #532 Helton [0276/2013]
2012 Topps Gold Sparkle #373 Gonzalez
2013-14 Panini Prizm #130 Hejouk
2008-09 UD SP Authentic Future Watch #179 Stewart [349/999]
2010-11 Donruss Proof #105 Stewart [045/100]
2009-10 UD MVP Gold Script #224 Stewart [011/100]

Also have access to several Chris Stewart GU cards.

I also need all Twins base except Hicks, and need several of the other new releases, too.

Understandable. Do you need stuff out of 2013 Topps or bowman/B. chrome? I have a ton of blue retails out of topps and prospects out of Bowman chrome. Topps, Bowman, and Chrome are all Ive bought out of baseball this year.

From that list I need the Helton gold, CarGo SParkle, and Hejduk Prizm. I have a few Twins base Im sure, Ill go through tonight and get a pile made to post up for ya. :)

Back