2013/14 Panini Titanium Hockey 8 box case

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
So, I lost my mind a bit and bought an 8 box case of Titanium Hockey, but it sure was fun opening! All cards that are not Predators are FS/FT.
I will start with the unnumbered GU, I got a few good names.

Next up are the numbered cards:

Frank Corrado RC /100
Roman Cervenka RC /100
Corey Crawford /50
Daniel Alfredsson /100
Margan Reilly RC /44 (His draft number)

The Autos

Harri Pesonen
Carl Soderberg
Gabriel Landeskoc
Stefan Elliot
Casey Cizikas
Christopher Nilstorp
Frederick Andersen
Aaron Ness

Tom Wilson Rookie Reserve Dual Jersey/ Auto /100
Carl Soderberg Rookie Reserve Dual Jersey/ Auto /100
Ryan Spooner Private Signings Auto /199

and the Prime Patches
Nick Spalding/ Mike Fisher 45/50

Rob Blake 36/50 and Travis Zajac 13/50

Henrik Sedin 06/25

Six Star Jeff Carter 6 GU 04/25

I missed the set of cards when I was posting, more autographs, these are the metallic marks variety:

Riley Sheahan
2 Tim Erixon
Scott Timming
Roman Josi

Nice Break Troy, you got a few good hits

Margan Reilly RC /44 (His draft number) This is the true RC's, #/100 are draft positions
Thanks, I am still learning many of the top players. I know this was not a popular set but it was fairly cheap and a lot of fun to open.

Thanks, I am still learning many of the top players. I know this was not a popular set but it was fairly cheap and a lot of fun to open.

The "True RCs" are #'d to Jersey Number (they goofed on a couple, or player changed number and old pic), the Draft Position ones go below 100 too though, but card stock different on the "True RC" and the Draft Position have the Gold Foil (same as the Jersey Number for the Vets). Just waking up here so hope that makes sense ;) lol

Nice break, and yes it is a lot of fun for the money, though it is reflective on secondary market for singles. It was released as a "Canada Only" product (pissed me off big time at the time, as was planning on buying some), not sure if the US dealers got surplus from Canada dealers/wholesalers or if Panini changed their mind as they were stuck with a bunch of stock they couldn't move.

Back