2011 Prime Cuts FS/T

cardjim

Bench Warmer
Trading only for StLouis Cardinal cards of similar value or vintage Cowboys
Something else may catch my eye if it is equal in value
Primecuts2.jpg

2011PrimeCuts.jpg

Stephen, thanks for the reply. The Banks doesn't book since it is numbered out of 10. I am guessing that it would book around $175. The Ozzie if it is numbered out of 25 and is the patch books at $80. Sell value looks to that Ozzie cards sells at half of what the Banks.

Stephen, thanks for the reply. The Banks doesn't book since it is numbered out of 10. I am guessing that it would book around $175. The Ozzie if it is numbered out of 25 and is the patch books at $80. Sell value looks to that Ozzie cards sells at half of what the Banks.

ok i will hold off for now...probably the only way the ozzie leaves is to head your way anyway

Thanks chris. I am sure we can work something out soon. BTW, I got that Patriots rookie card lot together and will mail it out Monday.

If you don't mind would you post it up please? My lot of Patriots rookies is like maybe 10 cards or so. I am sure you'll be happy with it. If not, just let me know. Like I said, it will go out Monday and I hope you can mail at or about the same time. thanks, Jim

Back