2011 Nationals: Who's in ?

I plan on taking vacation that entire week, catch the Nats/Braves series on M-T-W, then drive out there on Thursday. Since Monday is a holiday, I can stay until Sunday/Monday. I did the entire Baltimore National in one day, maybe Chicago will take two? Definitely need to find other things to do in Chicago (without getting shot).

So definitely up to sharing cost of hotel room.

I'm going. I just booked my flight. Flying in on Wednesday - early afternoon. Flying home Sunday morning.

I have a room at the Hyatt on Wednesday night and then Aloft the rest of the nights.

All who are going to Nats... please look for 1 card for me. Its a Brian Leonard 2007 Leaf R&S crosstraining patch /25 (Purple prime) I can't find the card for the life of me... been scouring ebay for past 3 years and COMC.

Hope all have fun!

I'd be interested in going, no idea how much it is and stuff. I've been meaning to visit Chicago this year anyways. Never been to Nationals and havent collected in like 4 years.

Looking better for me, recievables are high, credit card is 0. Now if I could just turn some of that into cash.

Any interest on a Southeast carpool? I'd like to do at min. Fri. & Sat. would consider adding Thurs.

Back