2011 Nationals: Who's in ?

The folks at freedomcardboard are hosting a get together at -

Edison Park Inn
North Olmsted
Thursday August 4th 7:30 pm
Bowling, Billiards, And a fun time for all.

Tickets to the event are $15 and they include 3 hours of unlimited appetizers: includes our famous beer battered Chicken Fingers, Mozzarella Sticks, Spicy Buffalo Wings and Potato Skins. Also, enjoy unlimited Pizzas baked fresh from our Wood Burning Oven (your choice of toppings)

Staff from the major card companies will be on hand to talk sports cards. Clay Luraschi from The Topps Company, Tracy Hackler from Panini America, Brian Gray from Leaf Inc. and more to be added.

The ticket covers your food and drink.

linkage if you want to pickup a ticket - http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=138641

I just booked a room at Hilton Garden Inn for Saturday night. Unfortunately stuff has come up for me for Thursday, and I knew Friday I wouldn't be able to.

I'll be there Thursday through Sunday, with either Jason or Zeeck. Would like to go Wednesday, but that might just be a rest day for me.

Hey, how about some one look for rare Marion Barbers for me....with him no longer being a cowboy, you might be able to pick some up pretty dang cheap....only crappy thing is he just signed in chicago :(

Hey, how about some one look for rare Marion Barbers for me....with him no longer being a cowboy, you might be able to pick some up pretty dang cheap....only crappy thing is he just signed in chicago :(

I'm sure that there will be plenty of Barbers around just for that reason. I'd be happy to keep an eye out, but I'm not sure they'll be too much on the cheap. I'm sure a lot of dealers will be trying to sell them off to some sucker Bears fans

im going friday morning, hotel friday night, saturday - home saturday night, i start house sitting saturday night, 2 dogs and a house for a week :shifty:

good news, house to myself, bad news, next door to my brothers house...good news my bro has a pool

zeeck, we have to figure out what to do with dave since im coming back saturday night, not sure if you want to keep him and then drive to my place, or if you want to send him back with me, or if hes going to drive seperate (which makes no sense since parking is $10-$15)

yeah, hotel parking is free, but check-in is usually after noon, and we plan on getting to the show around 11 friday

we can either station his car in waterman (route 30 and 23), or leave it at the house and i can meet you guys here...ill be housesitting

i have to priceline or something so we can get an extra shitty room like last time :dance:

Back