2011-12 SP AUTHENTIC SIGN OF THE TIMES DUAL

How much would you pay?

• Total voters

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I, personally, would never pay over $1000 for a card. In fact, I wouldn't pay half that for one. So, I'm going to have to vote for under. It might be worth more than that, and probably could bring over $1000 from the right buyer, it certainly wouldn't be me paying it. Nice card, though. I'd like to see a scan of the whole thing.

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I probably would not take less than $1000 for it, even though I could never see paying that much for a card. There are buyers out there that would break the bank for it, considering I have seen Bryce Harper cards go for that amount and he is not nearly as proven as LBJ and Hill.

captkirk42

Old School Vintage
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Personally I rarely pay more than $40 for any single card, excepting occasional vintage cards of Superstars or vintage star rookies (I'm very cheap, plus I gotta pay the rent). I'm not real big into basketball I would never pay more than my personal limit unless maybe it was of a Bullets player in a Bullets uniform or maybe a Superstar from the 60s or 70s (1970s was when I sort of followed basketball).

Personally I rarely pay more than $40 for any single card, excepting occasional vintage cards of Superstars or vintage star rookies (I'm very cheap, plus I gotta pay the rent). I'm not real big into basketball I would never pay more than my personal limit unless maybe it was of a Bullets player in a Bullets uniform or maybe a Superstar from the 60s or 70s (1970s was when I sort of followed basketball).

Wish I know that a week ago, I sold a Wilt Chamberlain 72-73 Conquistadors Topps card for $10

Jeremy

Bench Warmer
But it on ebay with a high B.O.

Grant Hill collectors can be rabid..... Sucks that UD lost its license. But this should sell VERY high...

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Actually one was sold recently on eBay for $202, but it was not graded. So with the grade, I would guess it would go for about $300-400. Sorry :(