2011-12 SP AUTHENTIC SIGN OF THE TIMES DUAL

How much would you pay?

• Total voters
I, personally, would never pay over $1000 for a card. In fact, I wouldn't pay half that for one. So, I'm going to have to vote for under. It might be worth more than that, and probably could bring over $1000 from the right buyer, it certainly wouldn't be me paying it. Nice card, though. I'd like to see a scan of the whole thing.

I probably would not take less than $1000 for it, even though I could never see paying that much for a card. There are buyers out there that would break the bank for it, considering I have seen Bryce Harper cards go for that amount and he is not nearly as proven as LBJ and Hill.

Personally I rarely pay more than $40 for any single card, excepting occasional vintage cards of Superstars or vintage star rookies (I'm very cheap, plus I gotta pay the rent). I'm not real big into basketball I would never pay more than my personal limit unless maybe it was of a Bullets player in a Bullets uniform or maybe a Superstar from the 60s or 70s (1970s was when I sort of followed basketball).

Personally I rarely pay more than $40 for any single card, excepting occasional vintage cards of Superstars or vintage star rookies (I'm very cheap, plus I gotta pay the rent). I'm not real big into basketball I would never pay more than my personal limit unless maybe it was of a Bullets player in a Bullets uniform or maybe a Superstar from the 60s or 70s (1970s was when I sort of followed basketball).

Wish I know that a week ago, I sold a Wilt Chamberlain 72-73 Conquistadors Topps card for $10

But it on ebay with a high B.O.

Grant Hill collectors can be rabid..... Sucks that UD lost its license. But this should sell VERY high...

Actually one was sold recently on eBay for $202, but it was not graded. So with the grade, I would guess it would go for about $300-400. Sorry :(

Back