Football 2010 Press Pass Football

OilMan

Bench Warmer
Your thoughts????

I think Press Pass is fast becoming a superior brand...They design their cards for an autograph and the auto is not an after thought as with some of our so called name brands and the photos and overall designs are getting better...jmo.

tebow.jpg

10pp_pps_sbradford.jpg

10pp_pp_jclausen.jpg

10pp_fb_c_cmccoy.jpg

Other product highlights:

Autographs/Memorabilia

Press Pass Signings, 75 cards with 3 levels:

Bronze – features the school logo; look for SPs
Silver – features the players jersey number; #’d to 199
Gold – features an X’s & O’s pattern; #’d to 99
Blue – features a school mascot logo; #’d to 50
Power Picks Autographs, 10 cards #’d to 250 or less

Power Picks Showbound Autographs, 10 cards #’d to 25

Gridiron Gamers, 15 cards featuring a swatch of game-worn collegiate jersey with 3 levels:

Silver – #’d to 299 or less
Gold – #’d to 100 or less
Platinum – #’d to 50 or less
Target Exclusive Autographs, 10 cards, #’d to 25

Wal-Mart Exclusive Autographs, 10 cards, #’d to 25

Target Autographed Mini-Helmet Redemptions – 1-2 players, 25 of each

Wal-Mart Autograph Football Redemptions – 1-2 players, 25 of each

Not a big fan, maybe if they photoshop'd players in NFL uniforms and made em redemptions for autographs if the player actually got selected by the team.....Might bite then but....... definitely passing this year on this product. Not sure what it is perhaps the logo, cards just always look cheesy to me.

The only image I like from press pass is the 96-97 Kobe Bryant card........

I like the press pass legends line, cool how they have on card autos and they are in the college uniforms, also have nice patches from college jerseys. Good product for a college football fan. I want that Clausen :)

jonsportscardz said:
Yes I know With Nascar they do Very well Maybe they will get Better with Football I hope.
I think they are getting better with football John, but like you say NASCAR is their #1 product and they do that best imo

I like them beter than some of our other higher end products I.E. gridiron Gear, Playoff only because of the sticker autos vs. the on card auto pp produces. I just think sticker auto's are very impersonal. But thats just my opinion although the other brands have much better subsets an all. I just think they should get with the program and start doing on-card auto's for the fans.

aoskwhite84 said:
I like them beter than some of our other higher end products I.E. gridiron Gear, Playoff only because of the sticker autos vs. the on card auto pp produces. I just think sticker auto's are very impersonal. But thats just my opinion although the other brands have much better subsets an all. I just think they should get with the program and start doing on-card auto's for the fans.
I agree, I prefer the on-card autos myself and other manufacturers should take note and at least try and produce more on cards.

Back