Football 2009 Sp Authentic Football Pushed back Yet AGAIN

storm said:
I just canceled the spa boxes,getting 2 platinum boxes instead.

i havent had a chance to go to the lcs with all this snow, but i ve seen many a break of this product in the forums and from what ive seen (granted there is always gonna be a few bad breaks) this is hot:bling: i cant wait to get me some of these packs to rip, ive seen good things,, have you got your 2 boxes and ripped yet???

bluebug73 said:
i havent had a chance to go to the lcs with all this snow, but i ve seen many a break of this product in the forums and from what ive seen (granted there is always gonna be a few bad breaks) this is hot:bling: i cant wait to get me some of these packs to rip, ive seen good things,, have you got your 2 boxes and ripped yet???
This friday.

bluebug73 said:

Blue where do you see breaks of this product. The release date is not until Feb 12th now and I am in a few breaks on other sites and we haven't broken anything yet still wating. You sure you weren't look at the retail version?

no my bad, didnt mean to confuse... i was talking about breaks of the platinum that had been busted lildones, they looked good. Friday sounds like the plan on sp. on a side note, i hadnt realized that a retail version had been out already, i hadnt seen them in my local stores yet

bluebug73 said:
no my bad, didnt mean to confuse... i was talking about breaks of the platinum that had been busted lildones, they looked good. Friday sounds like the plan on sp. on a side note, i hadnt realized that a retail version had been out already, i hadnt seen them in my local stores yet

Ahh gotcha....platinum is a nice product. Reminds me a lot of SP. SP retail is up on ebay right now.
Also anyone looking at sp authentic on ebay....people are listing the sp retail as authentic don't get fooled by these people.

Back