Football 2009 Sp Authentic Football Pushed back Yet AGAIN

bluebug73

Bench Warmer
From Jan 26...next tuesday, to now .... Feb 2,,,,,

This is the first case ive bought in a while, as if im not already ancey enough,

Upper deck you get a big fat,,,,,, "Came' on Man"!

bluebug73 said:
From Jan 26...next tuesday, to now .... Feb 2,,,,,

This is the first case ive bought in a while, as if im not already ancey enough,

Upper deck you get a big fat,,,,,, "Came' on Man"!

well blowout has it on Feb 2 and another site (bigtsportscards.com) says Fri Feb 5... we shall see

moosehead said:
talked to a distributor today, Feb 2nd isn't likely either as UD has LESS THAN 20% of the signatures in hand......

WOW only 20%:eek: :( thats rough so realistically then lookin like a release of June 3rd. i hope those 20 % are all Rookie Patch autos.. thats all i want

only 20% is scary, this is already like the 4th push back

Push em back push em back WAAAAAAAAY Back

NEW RELEASE DATE MOVED FROM FEB 9th to now FRIDAY FEB 12,,, can we delay this even further???,, tune in next week folks as we shall see??????

Its getting old,ive had 2 boxes ordered for almost a month.Might cancel and go with contenders if they push back again.

storm said:
Its getting old,ive had 2 boxes ordered for almost a month.Might cancel and go with contenders if they push back again.

its a real possibility, im gettin tired of waiting too i pre bought mine around Jan 3rd when the first release date was suppose to be on Jan 5th, a month and a half later here i sit...

i am liking the new topps platinum cards and thought about a case of that instead of spa, alas i will still hold out for the spa,

Just out with it alredy UD!

Heck contenders came out like a week or two earlier then the release was. panini makin ud look worse:eek:

bluebug73 said:
its a real possibility, im gettin tired of waiting too i pre bought mine around Jan 3rd when the first release date was suppose to be on Jan 5th, a month and a half later here i sit...

i am liking the new topps platinum cards and thought about a case of that instead of spa, alas i will still hold out for the spa,

Just out with it alredy UD!

Heck contenders came out like a week or two earlier then the release was. panini makin ud look worse:eek:
I just canceled the spa boxes,getting 2 platinum boxes instead.

bjtheman1 said:
Even if this ever gets released I forsee MANY redemptions!
I agree,if players like Harvin and Crabtree didnt have the cards back to panini which issued the contenders cards back in april-How are they gonna be caught up enough to sign 1 card at a time for upper deck?

bjtheman1 said:
Even if this ever gets released I forsee MANY redemptions!

thing is if you think about it, it would have had redemptions anyway. at least some. so heck with it, just release it out anyway, redemptions included, least some are done you know, i mean its not like they arnt packed out, boxed up, case packaged and ready to go, my distributer led me to believe the product was ready except for bulk of autos they were waiting to come back to them from the players, who knows,, cross your fingers for this friday finally boys

Back