2008 Playoff Prestige For Trade

Rukkus

Bench Warmer
My Fiance and I bought 2 boxes and the below are the good hits. On a side note Playoff Prestige has got to be one of my favorite products. It took us an hour to break 2 boxes at once.
Breaking them in that amount of time makes me feel like I got my money's worth. Matter of fact I went back to the store and bought 2 more boxes that will be opened later tonight.

My Box....
FredDavis155of250.jpg

JoshMorganAuto245of250.jpg

LynchTDSensations92of100.jpg

MarcusMonk17of100.jpg

Her Box....
SamKellerAuto.jpg

RoyWilliams37of100.jpg

/25
PlaxicoBurress23of25.jpg

CalaisCampbell82of100.jpg

And last but not least....

#'d 25/25 and his college jersey is 25!
FelixJones25of25.jpg

TheyCallMeMoosey said:
haha oh man to bad you didnt have these up yesterday!
Ya I took a half day to get some stuff done and decided to go to the card store.
I better get something good in my box tonight or i will cut myself for spending $360. As you can see from above my fiance has all the luck.

I will post the other 2 boxes tonight after we break them.

Part 2!

Broke the last 2 boxes all for trade/sale.

EddieRoyal71of250.jpg

MattFlynnauto.jpg

OwensandMarshall222of250.jpg

Quad1
Quad154of250.jpg

Quad 2
PrestigeQuad154of250.jpg

And my Fiance's break..

MartellusBennettAuto.jpg

22/25
MattFlynn22of25.jpg

Quad1
PrestigeQuad148of250.jpg

Quad 2
PrestigeQuad.jpg

22/50
StevenJackson22of50.jpg

BSC said:
I can use the Flynn auto and the Flynn jersey, let me know what you need in return
How about your Steve Smith Topps DPP auto and John David Booty UD auto for both Flynns and $7 paypal?

cardjim said:
monk and jones?
Hey bud,

Do you have a bucket? The Monk is mine and the Felix is the Mrs. She collects Calvin Johnson. The Monk I can sell or trade let me know what you prefer. Thanks. (Monk is 17/100)

I just opened 5 packs of this myself...no hits, but very nice cards nonetheless. Check me for the Felix Jones and let me know if you pulled any Ray Rice cards. Thanks!

cj

Back