2007 NFL Premier Football

ND Zibby

Bench Warmer
I loved the way that premier baseball looked this year......I would be in for 2 boxes/packs of this if it were in the $250/300 range.....The thing is I buy all my boxes/cases from Blowout and they no longer carry UD products upon their release because of that B.S. UD pulled with selling boxes under MSRP and such...I guess what I'm asking is if someone here (Brett???) can get ahold of some of these I would take two and I'm sure others on here would grab some.....Let me know what you all think......Thanks, Steve

I loved the way that premier baseball looked this year......I would be in for 2 boxes/packs of this if it were in the $250/300 range.....The thing is I buy all my boxes/cases from Blowout and they no longer carry UD products upon their release because of that B.S. UD pulled with selling boxes under MSRP and such...I guess what I'm asking is if someone here (Brett???) can get ahold of some of these I would take two and I'm sure others on here would grab some.....Let me know what you all think......Thanks, Steve

This year, I cannot get any but I know a guy ;), not sure his price. PM me if you want me to inquire.

Back