2 more garbage exquisites, 2 to Canada with love

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
2005 Marlin Jackson probably the 4th ive owned now, but its currently the only one i own :shifty:

2008 Dan Connor, now have 3 of these...

Then i got 2 mailers to send to Kelly...apparently he just attached my address to his paypal, since he didnt use my paypal for them...no clue what it is, ill just stick them into a mailer and send them out sometime next week unless he has more crap headed my way

:secret: cheap 05s is never a bad idea, though it was 'expensive' for my taste...was like $8 shipped...i probably sold mine for $15-$25 each in the past...

im going to have to get a new organization plan for Exquisites now...thinking by the end of next week ill be into my 3rd box :shock:

have 20 more incoming :shock: :shock: (Hall, Thorpe, Whitehead, Williams, 16 Wilson), Hall already has his own row, but Wilson is going to need his own...i suppose i could just do a 5 row of 06, since Hall is in his own row (13), then Wilson for a row (16), but i think i already have 2 full rows of regular and a full row of gold...

Love the Dan connors.

In a side note I used to play semi-pro football with a guy who played high school football w/ marlin jackson they were pretty good friends according to him. Random :salut:

2005 Marlin Jackson probably the 4th ive owned now, but its currently the only one i own :shifty:

2008 Dan Connor, now have 3 of these...

Then i got 2 mailers to send to Kelly...apparently he just attached my address to his paypal, since he didnt use my paypal for them...no clue what it is, ill just stick them into a mailer and send them out sometime next week unless he has more crap headed my way

MJ's rc? I may need 1 of those:scratch:

yeah its a marlin rc auto

Oct24449.jpg

thar she is

Back