2 cases of 05 Exquisite football

You can.

I'm sorry this box full of HOF and RC Autos and patches didn't live up to your insane standards. :roll: I hope you appreciate the fact that you are even able to open such products.

I'm sorry you're a troll.

:boohoo:

You can.

I'm sorry this box full of HOF and RC Autos and patches didn't live up to your insane standards. :roll: I hope you appreciate the fact that you are even able to open such products.

I don't think you are seeing it the right way. She has the money and regularly busts this type of product, and if she gets two duplicate boxes, she has the right to call the break "meh". That's her opinion. If she is dropping that kind of money she has every right to want better cards than that.
If I open 4 boxes of bowman chrome baseball, i'd be pissed if I got the same cards twice.
It's the same thing except on a smaller scale.
Whether you would be happy with the break or not. It doesn't matter. Share your opinion on the break with out throwing insults and saying she doesn't appreciate opening the wax. I think anyone who opens a box has some fun whether it's good or bad.

JMHO.

you have every right to be upset to spend that much money and not get the variety you should. I think there are plenty of people here that would be upset if they bought two boxes of say for instance gridiron gear and got linemen auto rc's say of Levi Brown? Come on guys she has every right to be disappointed in not getting the variety.

Sweet cards Lisa. Would love to see a scan of that Jones for sure.

Better luck next time, though :salut:

Go Bledsoe :dance:

I don't expect every box to be a home run. I just like some diversity that doesn't equate to two Drew Bledsoe's autos and two Vernand Morency rookie auto patch's.

I appreciate that and understand it. Wasn't frowning upon the break. I would be livid too if it was the same case. I would hope it's sheer coincidence coming from 2 cases. Either way it would be a justifiable downer.

I don't think you are seeing it the right way. She has the money and regularly busts this type of product, and if she gets two duplicate boxes, she has the right to call the break "meh". That's her opinion. If she is dropping that kind of money she has every right to want better cards than that.
If I open 4 boxes of bowman chrome baseball, i'd be pissed if I got the same cards twice.
It's the same thing except on a smaller scale.
Whether you would be happy with the break or not. It doesn't matter. Share your opinion on the break with out throwing insults and saying she doesn't appreciate opening the wax. I think anyone who opens a box has some fun whether it's good or bad.

JMHO.

I disagree. Anyone who is disappointed in what comes out of a sealed box is a moron. It's a gamble and you can't possibly expect it to go as you want every time.

I disagree. Anyone who is disappointed in what comes out of a sealed box is a moron. It's a gamble and you can't possibly expect it to go as you want every time.

Yes, but you can still have hopes and expectations going into a box. It's up to you. You can't make someone wrong for wanting to pull something decent out of a 500$ box of cards.

And honestly, aren't people disappointed quite a bit of the time? I don't tell them to suck it up, and that's all I am asking. I NEVER said that I was disappointed in what came out of my cases. I just said that it was meh which means to me that it was average. I was only disappointed in the fact that I had two hand packed boxes out of two different cases that had EXACTLY the same cards.

Anyways, if you're going to call me a moron, just go ahead and say it because it just makes you look like the moron.

what's with all the hating?

we should be thankful that Lisa even shares her breaks with us. Its nice to see what comes out of these products, especially if you don't buy the high end stuff.

I'd be beyond PO'd if two boxes had exactly the same two cards for a product that is hand collated. I think Lisa's comments actually showed some restraint.

Why would anyone post negative comments anyway, in my opinion, you just lose people you could trade with. Just hope Lisa never gets a card you want.

what's with all the hating?

we should be thankful that Lisa even shares her breaks with us. Its nice to see what comes out of these products, especially if you don't buy the high end stuff.

I'd be beyond PO'd if two boxes had exactly the same two cards for a product that is hand collated. I think Lisa's comments actually showed some restraint.

Why would anyone post negative comments anyway, in my opinion, you just lose people you could trade with. Just hope Lisa never gets a card you want.

:clap::clap::clap:

completely agree, i'd be super pissed if i spent the money on a high end product. I was sweating it when i busted my one box from exquisite. i think Lisa knows you win some you lose some and i really enjoy seeing/watching her breaks. it allows all of us who aren't busting wax to still enjoy it

lisa i hope that you don't let some opinions affect you coming here and sharing your box breaks with us. hopefully everyone will just slow their roll and understand how they would feel if they dropped 3k on product and got 2 boxes that were almost identical. especially getting 2 "checkmarks"

And honestly, aren't people disappointed quite a bit of the time? I don't tell them to suck it up, and that's all I am asking. I NEVER said that I was disappointed in what came out of my cases. I just said that it was meh which means to me that it was average. I was only disappointed in the fact that I had two hand packed boxes out of two different cases that had EXACTLY the same cards.

Anyways, if you're going to call me a moron, just go ahead and say it because it just makes you look like the moron.

I wasn't calling anyone a moron. The post I replied to seemed to imply that if you don't hit a big card and you pay a lot for the box then it's unfair. I wasn't even talking about the topic at hand, I just meant in general.
Really no reason to get worked up over it :D

Back