1 Matt Jones auto patch (3 colors) - nice patch
Dan Marino Signature card #35/35
Triple Patch (3 RB's Corey Dillon, Priest Holmes, and some other guy) #/15
1 Brandon Jones auto (sold one for $75 recently) #/150
1 Tyson Thompson auto #/150
1 Anquan Boldin big patch (2 colors) #/15
2 Drew Bledsoe Signature Cards #/35
1 Bernie Kosar Signature Patch #/10

Seriously - two boxes had exactly the same cards in them, and they were in two different cases. Oh yah, I also got a Cedric Houston redemption card that wasn't made, so I'll get a replacement for that. Anyways, I'm done ripping for a bit until some baseball products that I have bought come in. I also have some UD1 hockey coming in.

I guess my luck is over with the product. Last couple of cases I ripped had the Peyton Manning auto shoulderpads #/5 and the Elway auto pads #/5. Time to move on. :)

some days I wish I could just ignore some people. :pop: :hand:

You can.

I'm sorry this box full of HOF and RC Autos and patches didn't live up to your insane standards. :roll: I hope you appreciate the fact that you are even able to open such products.

You can.

I'm sorry this box full of HOF and RC Autos and patches didn't live up to your insane standards. :roll: I hope you appreciate the fact that you are even able to open such products.

I don't have insane standards. I think you're being a jerk.

I didn't even list my full break. I got two Vernand Morency auto patch's. If someone isn't completely happy that they got two boxes that had exactly the same damn cards, what is it to you? You're being an PLEASE DO NOT CURSE. I don't expect every break to be wonderful, but can't I give an honest opinion about how I felt about the two cases? Which is meh. I paid money for them. Don't be a hater - every post that I've posted that you've responded to has been full of this hater crap recently, and personally, I don't need you to rub salt into wounds. Thanks.

Every box can't be a home run. Sounds like a fun rip regardless.

I don't expect every box to be a home run. I just like some diversity that doesn't equate to two Drew Bledsoe's autos and two Vernand Morency rookie auto patch's.

Back