Hockey 1994 Signature Rookies

Here's another group I don't mind throwing into a trade/sell offer:

Hockey Holograms.jpg

They are holographic stickers from Upper deck 1990-91, I believe. Identification was difficult, until now. I found a link that tells me the one on the top-left is a # 5 Mark Messier (Edmonton Oilers), the one one the top-right is a # 7 Steve Yzerman (Detroit Redwings), and the bottom two are also Steve Yzerman's, but # 9

The link I used to identify these:

http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Gallery.cfm/sid/8815/1990-91-Upper-Deck---Holograms/Stickers

Redwing40...do you have these? :confused:

If someone wants the Action cards and the holograms, I'll trade/sell 'em, but I'll send them in soft-sleeves only. I'm low on supplies lol

I'll make sure they are protected for transit though, using stiff cardboard backing, and they'll also be in bubble mailers.

If they go with autos, the autos keep their top-loaders and team-set bags, so I'd pack 'em in between and wrap the bunch in paper to keep them in place during shipping.

Here's another group I don't mind throwing into a trade/sell offer:

View attachment 1614

They are holographic stickers from Upper deck 1990-91, I believe. Identification was difficult, until now. I found a link that tells me the one on the top-left is a # 5 Mark Messier (Edmonton Oilers), the one one the top-right is a # 7 Steve Yzerman (Detroit Redwings), and the bottom two are also Steve Yzerman's, but # 9

The link I used to identify these:

http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Gallery.cfm/sid/8815/1990-91-Upper-Deck---Holograms/Stickers

Redwing40...do you have these? :confused:
Really, I will take them, never had the Yzerman one as I broke packs of them, Check my bucket, if a deal will help with shipin cost

Really, I will take them, never had the Yzerman one as I broke packs of them, Check my bucket, if a deal will help with shipin cost
Do you have a link? I'm not on Photobucket (I had to ask what a "bucket" was here lol) and I can't seem to find you there without joining.

I personally like the set, I found one in my Inserts and RCs box which goes back them years, I would keep them and find the others for the set! But if you ever want to brake the set, I could use some! but let camaropat have the Ave's cards, or was it Quebec at the time!

Don't forget, camaropat just wants the two (we haven't worked on a deal for these yet, but I sent him some wrestling cards today) so the others are up for grabs. It sounds like you just want a few, so add them to any deal along with the holograms you want (I'm guessing one of each Yzerman?) We can wait to see if camaropat wants the two, as you might want the # 69 yourself if he declines.

Interested in the Wade Belak auto. Shoot me a delivered price, or take a look to see if I have anything you can use in my bucket for it. Wouldn't mind a scan to see if I have it already! One of my favorite Leaf goons ever.

Interested in the Wade Belak auto. Shoot me a delivered price, or take a look to see if I have anything you can use in my bucket for it. Wouldn't mind a scan to see if I have it already! One of my favorite Leaf goons ever.
Why don't we wait a bit. I've been meaning to post some cool Earnhardt cards I have, and I'm willing to sell/trade them, so we could bundle a deal where shipping isn't such an issue for me. I found a few, but I'm too beat from work to go through more boxes and binders to find everything tonight. I'll post them in Racing once I get them scanned, probably tomorrow.

Why don't we wait a bit. I've been meaning to post some cool Earnhardt cards I have, and I'm willing to sell/trade them, so we could bundle a deal where shipping isn't such an issue for me. I found a few, but I'm too beat from work to go through more boxes and binders to find everything tonight. I'll post them in Racing once I get them scanned, probably tomorrow.
Okay, save that Belak for me, and we'll see what else you have. No hurry on my end!

I personally like the set, I found one in my Inserts and RCs box which goes back them years, I would keep them and find the others for the set! But if you ever want to brake the set, I could use some! but let camaropat have the Ave's cards, or was it Quebec at the time!
camaropat has the 27 and 69, and I'm saving the 18 for a deal with Lefsfan1967, but you can take your pick of the rest. I would like to save at least one, but it's not critical lol

No problem, pick which ones you want of these too.

I gotta get $3 cash in any deal we make, to cover shipping, and would take a cash offer for the cards. Other than that I collect Packer cards (any, even commons), any autos (football preferred, cheap one are fine, but any sport, any non-sport will do), any relic (sport, non-sport), inserts, #'d cards, rookies...in other words: I'm easy to please lol

Put a package together on what you're willing to offer for the cards you want, and I'll almost certainly take the offer. Ask camaropat lol

Okay, save that Belak for me, and we'll see what else you have. No hurry on my end!
It's saved. ;)

I gave a few "94 Earnhardts to camaropat to balance a deal, but I have others listed in NASCAR Trading, along with a bunch of other inserts I found in my boxes and binders.

Take a look there, and maybe we can make a deal on those too, since this card may not be worth it shipping-wise. Remember, I require a minimum of $ 3 for shipping on ANY deal I make with anyone here, so it's best to bundle.

Shipping to Canada's like $8 or $9...that's like a million $C, right? :D

If I had some expendable $$$, I'd just go on eBay and buy all the others in the set, as they have most, if not all, of them listed. In fact, someone is asking $399 for the complete set :eek:...A bit high, IMO, as I'd put it at half that.

Too bad I gave/traded away two of 'em already. That means if I ever want to complete the set, I'd have to buy them again lol

BTW, Pat...I apologize for cancelling that deal we were working on. I was getting frustrated at the pace of it, and should have been more patient. No hard feelings here, and I understand if you're not happy with me for that. Sorry for my impatience.

Back