1990 ProSet golf

NorthKorea

Bench Warmer
I realize these are probably worthless, but I have 56 sets

The 56 sets account for 14 boxes of 4 sets a piece. These managed to fit nicely into two Large Flat Rate boxes.

I'd do $60 per flat rate box or $100 for the pair.

Holy crap that's a lot of sets! I'd be interested in a box of 4 sets, if you would be okay with breaking up the lot of 14 boxes? I wouldn't have use for any more than that. Mainly just interested in the Payne Stewart rookie. I'm in Canada though, so would need to know a price for the 4 sets to here. Yes, they are pretty much worthless, but I like the older golf stuff. I'm just north of Toronto at postal code L4N 9K9

It's really cost prohibitive to sell just one box, as I live in Hawaii, and the shipping, even to the US, is $15. I can't begin to imagine what it'd cost to Canada. Let me get back to you, though, as I *might* have an extra box lying about. The case *was* 15 boxes, and I never sold any, so it *should* be somewhere. :D

Just checked:

$20 for padded flat rate envelope (will fit snuggly)
$40 for medium flat rate box

Tack on $10 for the actual cards, and that's $30 flat rate envelope or $50 in the flat rate box.

Just FYI for everyone else $53 for large flat rate box shipping to Canada, which would be $100 for seven boxes (28 sets) or $30/$50 for one box (4 sets).

I really think you would get them much cheaper local to you.

Last edited:
It's really cost prohibitive to sell just one box, as I live in Hawaii, and the shipping, even to the US, is $15. I can't begin to imagine what it'd cost to Canada. Let me get back to you, though, as I *might* have an extra box lying about. The case *was* 15 boxes, and I never sold any, so it *should* be somewhere. :D

Just checked:

$20 for padded flat rate envelope (will fit snuggly)
$40 for medium flat rate box

Tack on $10 for the actual cards, and that's $30 flat rate envelope or $50 in the flat rate box.

Just FYI for everyone else $53 for large flat rate box shipping to Canada, which would be $100 for seven boxes (28 sets) or $30/$50 for one box (4 sets).

I really think you would get them much cheaper local to you.

Okay, thanks! You are right, not really worth it for just a couple sets. Thanks, though!

Back