16 Box Case Break 2008 UD Masterpieces Football Results

blaze92585

Bench Warmer
Here are the results from a 16 box case I did of 2008 UD Masterpieces. Could have been better and could have been worse. I got some nice PC cards so I cant complain. Everything but the eagles cards are FT or FS. Check out the photobucket link. People I collect are LeSean McCoy (Heavy), Jason Avant, DeSean Jackson, Darrelle Revis, and Thaddeus Young (Heavy). Let me know if you have any interest. Thanks for looking.

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn258/Blaze92585/Football/2008%20UD%20Masterpiece%2016%20Box%20Case/

zoeman1999 said:
value on the stabler auto?

Don't know the value on the Stabler, I know it was a short print in the set. The Stabler is the only card that is actually gone. I moved to a buddy, chicagofanjason on youtube, to help him with his set of the stroke of genius set. Sorry for not making that clearer. Thanks for the interest.

bucknut27 said:
would maybe be interested in:
favre gu
reggie bush gu

Didnt see anything in the bucket for a trade but feel free to make an offer.

On a side note what set are those rookie innovation cards from? That seems to be the manufactured patches before they were making the manufactured patches mainstream. Seems like a cool set to collect.

KINGSCARD said:
interested in mendenhall jersey please check my cards lmk if there is anything you can use for it thank you

We could possibly work out a trade involving the Donovan McNabb sterling jersey. Let me know if you have any other eagles inserts or rookies laying around, especially a McCoy. Thanks

i will have to look tommarow. but im sure i have tons of inserts and rookies of eagles would that work i can also send like 5 rookies and inserts with the mcnabb for the mendenhall

KINGSCARD said:
i will have to look tommarow. but im sure i have tons of inserts and rookies of eagles would that work i can also send like 5 rookies and inserts with the mcnabb for the mendenhall

Sounds good buddy...Take a look and we will work something out.

I would be interested in a base card set w/ RC's if you have one from all the base singles. If your interested, take a look at photobucket, or if your looking for eagles, i am sure i have some base, rookies and inserts.

I am interested in the Ray Rice Auto, Rashard Mendenhall Patch, and possibly the Brett Favre Jersey. I have the following Eagles for trade. I also have several more Westbrook Game Used cards. LMK Thank you.

- REGGIE BROWN –
05 SPx Jersey Autograph RC #214 /1275 $30

- DONOVAN MCNABB –
99 Donruss Preferred QBC RC #30 $6
99 Collector’s Edge Triumph RC #172 $8
99 Donruss Preferred QBC RC #68 $8

- BRIAN WESTBROOK –
02 Topps Debut All Star Materials Jersey RC $25

jwpjones said:
I am interested in the Ray Rice Auto, Rashard Mendenhall Patch, and possibly the Brett Favre Jersey. I have the following Eagles for trade. I also have several more Westbrook Game Used cards. LMK Thank you.

- REGGIE BROWN –
05 SPx Jersey Autograph RC #214 /1275 $30

- DONOVAN MCNABB –
99 Donruss Preferred QBC RC #30 $6
99 Collector’s Edge Triumph RC #172 $8
99 Donruss Preferred QBC RC #68 $8

- BRIAN WESTBROOK –
02 Topps Debut All Star Materials Jersey RC $25

Sorry those really aren't what I am looking for to trade the Ray Rice and I am currently working a trade for the mendenhall. Let me know on the others

Back