2015 UD CFL Football from box break

captkirk42

Old School Vintage
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I recently opened a box of 2015 Upper Deck CFL Football cards. The pack-by-pack play-by-play I have listed on my blog (http://captkirk42.blogspot.com/2016/01/2015-upper-deck-cfl-football-box-break_3.html)

I am keeping the 3 Brandon Banks cards and the 9 Retro OPC cards. Plus one wrapper. I have traded the high-number cards away (in process for some Redskins) the traded ones are all the Defense, All-Stars and Rookies all the cards numbered over #100 - a total of 23 cards.

The rest are for trade in team lots. Oh and I also have as noted from the break 13 miscut cards those I will just give-away to whoever likes miscuts, or trade them. The two copies of the checklist card #100 will go with the two teams of the players that are shown on the front (Tiger-Cats and Stampeders). If anyone wants the box or wrappers I could give those to whoever wants them.

ALOUETTES: 10 cards
11 S.J. Green
15 Fred Stamps
38 Johnathan Crompton
44 James Rodgers
56 Samuel Giguere
64 Cody Hoffman
70 Stefan Logan
82 Tryell Sutton
95 Jeff Perrett
98 Josh Bourke

ARGONAUTS: 10 cards
14 Vidal Hazelton
18 Chad Owens
22 Brandon Whitaker
27 Andre Durie (2)
80 Curtis Steele
84 Trevor Harris
91 Tyler Holmes
92 Chris Van Zeyl
93 Jeff Keeping

BLUE BOMBERS: 8 cards
23 Clarence Denmark
35 Cameron Marshall
53 Darvin Adams
59 Nick Moore
71 Paris Cotton (2)
87 Julian Feoli-Gudino
96 Stanley Bryant

ESKIMOS: 13 cards
7 Adarius Bowman
12 Nate Coehoorn
24 Jordan Lynch
40 Shakir Bell
42 Kendial Lawrence
48 Mike Reilly
51 Devon Bailey
57 Kenny Stafford
61 Wallace Miles
63 Matt Nichols
67 Chad Simpson
85 James Franklin
88 Cory Watson

LIONS: 9 cards
6 Austin Collie
13 Travis Lulay
17 Andrew Harris
28 A.C. Leonard
33 John Beck
39 Manny Arceneaux
58 Shawn Gore
79 Courtney Taylor
86 Marco Iannuzzi

REDBLACKS: 12 cards
19 Chevon Walker (2)
25 Henry Burris
45 Matt Carter (2)
47 Brad Sinopoli
52 Chris Williams
54 Ernest Jackson
55 Maurice Price
72 Jeremiah Johnson
74 Danny O'Brien
83 Greg Ellingson

ROUGHRIDERS: 15 cards
3 Weston Dressler
4 Chris Getzlaf
10 Anthoney Allen
26 Ryan Smith
30 Kevin Glenn
36 Jamel Richardson
41 Taj Smith
43 Jerome Messam
46 Rob Bagg (2)
68 Darian Durant
77 Brett Smith
99 Brendon LaBatte (2)
Game Jersey GJ-CK John Chick all-green swatch

STAMPEDERS: 10 cards
2 Jon Cornish
5 Bo Levi Mitchell
16 Drew Tate (2)
20 Jeff Fuller
49 Marquay McDaniel
60 Joe West
69 Tim Brown
94 Pierre Lavertu
100 Checklist cards 1-100 Zac Collaros Tiger-Cats and Jon Cornish Stampeders

TIGER-CATS: 10 cards
8 Luke Tasker
21 Zach Collaros
31 Terrence Toliver
34 Terrell Sinkfield Jr.
37 Mossis Madu
50 Bakari Grant
76 Andy Fantuz
89 Tiquan Underwood
90 Peter Dyakowski
100 Checklist cards 1-100 Zac Collaros Tiger-Cats and Jon Cornish Stampeders

MISCUTS: 13 cards
(these miscut cards had to be identified from player’s name using a checklist)
1 Ricky Ray Argonauts
9 Brian Brohm Blue Bombers
32 Anthony Coombs Argonauts
54 Ernest Jackson Redblacks
62 Rob Cote Stampeders
65 Nik Lewis Alouettes
66 C.J. Gable Tiger-Cats
73 Rory Kohlert Blue Bombers
75 Anthony Parker Stampeders
78 Drew Willy Blue Bombers
81 Eric Rogers Stampeders - no number can't even see first name
90 Peter Dyakowski Tiger-Cats
97 Jovan Olafioye Lions

Thanks for sharing, Kirk. I've never watched a CFL game so I've never heard of any of those guys. Heck, are they even broadcast here? I also didn't even know these cards existed, but pretty cool that UD is doing something for the CFL.

lol...I thought Ottawa was the Roughriders...I'm way too out of touch...I recognize Johnathan Crompton from Tennessee and Austin Collie rings a bell...I have some CFL cards with VT alumni on them...not many tho. Really gotta spend a lot of time perusing checklists to find your favorite college stars

Thanks for sharing, Kirk. I've never watched a CFL game so I've never heard of any of those guys. Heck, are they even broadcast here? I also didn't even know these cards existed, but pretty cool that UD is doing something for the CFL.
There are a few guys that were in the NFL at the start of their careers like Brandon Banks. These cards mark those guys as having pro experience in the United States, they don't mention the NFL specifically (probably because of silly licensing) They are usually not broadcast here in the States unless some odd sports cable network picks up a random game or two. I was reminded in a discussion of these cards elsewhere about years ago during one of the NFL players strike, the 1994 was it? CFL games were shown instead. There was also a few years after that when the CFL tried expanding into the US they had a Baltimore team and originally called it the Colts but the NFL quickly fought that and the team was the Baltimore Stallions. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore_Stallions) I think those games were broadcast in the US.

Texas or Oklahoma I think... The former Hokie brothers are Vince(Titans) , Corey(Lions) , Kyle(Bears) and next draft has Kendall projected as a first rounder with the Lions showing interest.At least some projections I've seen.

Back