12/24 One-Round Mock

Nice mock. Dont like the Spikes pick. Have heard bad things about himlike he dissapears in the Big games. I would love Navaro Bowman or wait till the 2nd and get Sean Lee. Yea maybe i'm being bias on PSU but i think they are much better than spiks.

Love the Bengals picking Tate. We need another WR as we are very shallow there.

Nice mock. Dont like the Spikes pick. Have heard bad things about himlike he dissapears in the Big games. I would love Navaro Bowman or wait till the 2nd and get Sean Lee. Yea maybe i'm being bias on PSU but i think they are much better than spiks.
Definitely you being biased. Spikes is the second-best LB in this draft. Bowman and Lee are second-round prospects. However, Bowman could sneak into the latter part of the first with a good combine.

I think the Lions will draft the best defensive player on the board.

Once Suh is gone, is that other DT the best DEF player available? I'm asking because I have no idea, not trying to be sarcastic.

I think the Lions will draft the best defensive player on the board.

Once Suh is gone, is that other DT the best DEF player available? I'm asking because I have no idea, not trying to be sarcastic.
Eric Berry is probably the best. I think after drafting Delmas last year, the Lions might be OK at safety. Derrick Morgan (DE, Georgia Tech) and McCoy are the next two defensive prospects, IMO.

Definitely you being biased. Spikes is the second-best LB in this draft. Bowman and Lee are second-round prospects. However, Bowman could sneak into the latter part of the first with a good combine.

Yea but still not sold on spikes what about the guy from Bama. ILB Seeing the phins will be like 10-12

Yea but still not sold on spikes what about the guy from Bama. ILB Seeing the phins will be like 10-12
McClain is the best LB in this draft. Spikes is not that far behind him in terms of ability.

Spikes would have been a mid-first-rounder if he had come out last season. He, like McClain, profiles best as a 3-4 ILB, which would be perfect for Miami.

Back