11/21 E-Bay search DOWN

Krusin

retired hippie
f.y.i.

Hope they get this fixed & soon, I'd hate to have auctions ending right now. I'm just trying to list stuff & can't get reference pricing on active & completed searches.

Expect some steals are happening today.

Last edited by a moderator:
None of my prebuilt searches are working & just get the Explorer Error message

When I try to search thru My-Ebay I get the try again later message from E-bay

Finally in the mood to post auctions all day & this happens, got about 20 Masterpieces Jersey cards listed earlier, was hoping to start on the auto's this afternoon. So far I've listed about 50 items & have 1 sale - woo-hoo!!

This is not good, 5:00 cst & still not working. I would be on fire if I had a bunch of autions ending, how can people bid when they can't find your stuff.

Lastest on E-Bay's announcment site -

***Issues with Search results and eBay Stores***

November 21, 2009 | 02:59PM PST/PT

Due to errors in some of our backend systems, members may be seeing different errors in Search. This could be that "We were unable to run the search results you entered. Please try again in a few minutes" or a blank page, or simply the browser being unable to display the page.
As a workaround - if you use the Advanced Search option at the top of the page, and type in your search query and click the title and description box and then run the search, the results for the title and description search will be returned. Likewise, if you receive a 0 results page for title search and choose the title and description box and re-run the search, you'll see the appropriate results.

This is also affecting the ability to access eBay Stores through search directly, and sometimes from the store URL.

Please note that we are working as quickly as possible to get this resolved. Thank you for your patience as we continue to work to resolve this.

yeah, id be bloody mad if i had some high end stuff going off, but saturdays are bad days to end football...

somehow the Ryan Clady exquisite im watching has manged to get a few bids during this problem...i dont want to win it, just watching to see how they are selling, as none have ended in awhile

Back