GRRRR - a hassle over 2 .99 cent cards

Krusin

retired hippie
Just got the dreaded item not as described message from E-Bay over these two auctions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DAVID-CARR-...NTCARD-RC-Rookie-388-500-TEXANS-/370667497437
http://www.ebay.com/itm/JERRY-RICE-2002-Fleer-Showcase-AVANTCARD-133-OAKLAND-RAIDERS-/370667497041

These cards were in good condition when they left my house.

Here's the message I got -

Hello,
I received the items today, but the cards were damaged. The David Carr and Jerry Rice cards has significant creases to the cards. I appreciate the fast shipping but can not accept the items in their current state. Please let me know what my next steps are in order to receive a full refund. Thank you.-

movaj

Here' my message back -

Dear movaj,

Full refund & I'll pay the shipping back to me.You Paid the following -

Subtotal: US $1.98
Shipping & handling: US $2.50
Total: US $4.48

I'll pay the same for shipping back to me with delivery confirmation, exactly the way the were shipped to you. This is a 1st for me on anything I've sold & it's hard to belive it's happening over 2 .99 cent cards but like I said I'll refund & pay your shipping back to me.
Your orginal total $4.48 plus shipping back to me with delivery confirmation of $2.50 makes a refund of $6.98. Let me know where to send it to & it'll be on the way. I do expect the cards back.
Is this O.K. with you & do you have any concerns? I advise you to save our messages back & forth to each other in case E-Bay needs to get involved.

Let me know how to proceed & we can get this completed.

- tn_krusin

I think he's trying to get freebies & I will not let that happen. I suggest you block this guy.

gotta love that...i get them from time to time...hell i filed a NPB on a guy he paid the day before it closed and left immediate negative feedback :scratch: and ebay didnt do a thing about it

I've sent a refund + a bit to cover his paypal charges. He did say he would return the cards. Hopefully he won't ding my fb. Maybe they were damaged in shipping or he had 2 bad cards he wanted replaced, that's what I hate about selling non serial#'d stuff on E-Bay.

I think he was looking for freebies. Hopefully the items get back to you as they were.

I left negative feedback on a .99 cent card that was shippied in a penny sleeve and not a toploader, and the person refused to refund because it was sent a padded evelope.

Got the cards back today & man were they destroyed, guessing it was the PO both top loaders look like they had been bent in half. The buyer was not at fault imo on this one & he did leave good feedback saying excellent customer service. So if you blocked them as a result of this thread go back & take them out of your list. Sure glad this wasn't a big$ sale.

Back