E-Bay Pro's - Search Questions, Thought I was a Pro

Krusin

retired hippie
I posted this over on TCC also, if I get any answers there I'll share.

I have some questions about E-Bay searches. I always thought I was searching all items available in my MANY search links but it looks like I've been missing items for years & never knew it. I've got close to 1500 all positive fb & have been on E-Bay for years.

Someone put up a link to a seller that had a bunch of Radulov auto/patchs from UD The Cup. I clicked the link & was shocked at the additional Items I had missed just with this one guy. The link was to E-Bay Ca so while there I did more searches & found tons of stuff from sellers that shipped to the US.

I've seen the link at the bottom of searches that say "See all items including those from other countries and regions." and sometimes you do see a few more items but guess what? In the case above with Radulov the E-Bay Ca items DID NOT show up????

So that made 3 different ways I've found to find items -
1. The regular search E-Bay provides
2. The "See all items including those from other countries and regions." that somrtimes appears at the bottom of searches
&
3. E-Bay Ca

Questions are -
1. How many more ways am I missing?
2. How do you build search links to pick-up all of the Area Options?

i only use ebay.com so im sure i miss some stuff, but i do run across plenty of things in foreign countries...i think as long as they ship to the US it shows, and it also has a currency exchange thing to let you know if its overseas

Sliq

I thought the link on some searches at the bottom the say "See all items including those from other countries and regions." would list all sellers that ship to US but it doesn't in my example.

if i search "Radulov Cup" a few items show up

if i hit the link below these that says "See all items including those from other countries and regions." a few more items show up

i go to E-Bay Ca & do the same search & many many more items show that do ship to the US

Now I feel I've misssed out on a ton of stuff steals & whatever for my sets & pc. I want to stop that without having to set up multiple searches for the same item.

i figure hockey searches are going to be more common outisde the US, but i only do football, so im fine with just doing US searches...im sure if some rare boller shows up someone will tell me :salut:

i figure hockey searches are going to be more common outisde the US, but i only do football, so im fine with just doing US searches...im sure if some rare boller shows up someone will tell me :salut:

Think about it this way, there are people in other E-Bay areas that bust stuff that may not be that popular where they are. If they list thier stuff & it's not seen in places where it would sell better think of the steals that that may be out there. I want to see those items.

Back