*10 Box GROUP BREAK!! - 07-08 UD Artifacts* VIDEOS UP - BIG HIT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
boxes will be here tonight.

I am going to bust the boxes on video 2 at a time ( 5 videos) so there isn't 1 extremely long video.

Boxes should arrive around 4pm (PST) - i figure about an hour or so to do all the videoing (is that a word?). as soon as I am done with all of the videos I will upload them to YouTube. Should take about 30-45 minutes for all of the videos to upload, but I will update this thread with the progress.

I will also do a recap video of all of the hits AFTER I have started the uploading of the main videos.

they will be up soon - I am trying to reset my camera so it isn't so choppy like my last few videos have been

all the videos are in the first post

there are videos for all 10 boxes (2 at a time)
I did the box toppers as a seperate video
and a recap video

very cool...thanks for the recap...sound was a little off on the video...might be helpful to type out a list of the gu and autos...but if not, no biggie

yeah, not sure what happened! I knew it was lagging a little bit, but it looked like it caught up...........you would think for $80 you would get a decent web cam :(

I will try to get a list up on Monday as I am heading out for the weekend.

well kinda had a bust on this one except a game used or two. next time gotta get in on the bulls and cavs quicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back