1 Case of 2010 Panini Classics =

mrgrosskopf said:
hey would you be willing to sell the steve smith gu and lafell auto?

Yup and I also have a David Gettis Significant Signatures Gold #128 187/499 if your interested. That and the Lafell are the only two panthers other then a Clausen Team Colors but that isn't an auto.

ChadS333 said:
I picked up a Jonathan Crompton Significant Signatures Gold #161 300/499 RC. Thats my only auto for the Chargers.

As far as trades I collect anything and everything Tebow along with any other specialty card (Game Used, Auto, low serial #). So let me know if interested. I was going to send it in for grading but I can trade before hand. I don't know the value of it yet so if you want to wait till Beckett goes live with them we can if not let me know what you might have to trade.
well i dont have much tebow but ill check and see what exactly i may haveanything else?buy?

No worries if you can't find any Tebow's, I am also on the hunt for Derrick Rose, Dwight Howard, Evan Longoria, Dwayne Wade and any BGS 9.5 cards that are of a decent player.

ChadS333 said:
Yup and I also have a David Gettis Significant Signatures Gold #128 187/499 if your interested. That and the Lafell are the only two panthers other then a Clausen Team Colors but that isn't an auto.

Oh ok cool I would be interested in the Gettis also. Please pm me with a price for the lot if you can, thanks!

Ugh, I moved the photobucket pictures around not realizing that it would mess up the pictures here and I guess it won't let me edit my post :(. Now it will just have to look ugly unless a mod wants to delete the post.

Back