Jerseys

Chansi Stuckey (orange)
Adam Carriker (red patch-rubber???)
Jamarcus Russell (purple)

Autos

Steve Owens (blue ink) :D :D :D :D
Billy Simms Legendary Legacy 219/393 (blue ink w/ #20) :dance: :dance: :dance:
Tom Osborne (red ink) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

not sure if anything is available, but i'd be interested in that osborne, and carriker(more so osborne though)

lmk
thanks
Matt

Nice stuff,but i thought it was 5 Autos and 1 Jsy per box?

its a great product but presspass kinda slacked off on this one.... Ive seen boxes with 6 autos or 3 autos...there has even been a couple instances where autos from press pass basketball were in packs.

Well the box said 5 autos and 1 jersey. But I am happy with my autos and all 3 were legends. That being said, I would rather my pulls than have 2 scrub autos and 2 of my legends. I guess what Im trying to say is that Im content with what I got even though I got shorted I guess. :drunk:

As far as any being available, I am holding the autos for now but the jerseys can go.

I read mine as 2 autos or 1 auto/1 jersey per mini box, so by that impression then 3 autos and 3 jerseys is possible. Still some very decent pulls in them.

I am not complaining by any means......Whichever way it is supposed to go makes no difference to me in this case......I saw other boxes busted and they each had 5 autos and I would take my box over any of those.....Like any other box, it is hit or miss.....I guess I flew out deep to center on this one. :D

I will only list the "hits".....

Jerseys

Chansi Stuckey (orange)
Adam Carriker (red patch-rubber???)
Jamarcus Russell (purple)

Autos

Steve Owens (blue ink) :D :D :D :D
Billy Simms Legendary Legacy 219/393 (blue ink w/ #20) :dance: :dance: :dance:
Tom Osborne (red ink) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Very nice SOONER box. Congrats Mike

Back