1/28 Two-Round Mock

Man I would be livid if the Hawks passed on Berry. Hawks have so any holes to fill and WR is the one spot that is set so Benn seems like a waste while he is talented.
WR is set? Deion Branch's best days are behind him and Burelson is an injury waiting to happen. Houshmandzadeh is pretty much a possession receiver. Seems like WR is an area of need.

Hawks have Housh, Burleson, Butler for the main set with Obo and Branch. Not star power but they are good enough. Especially with Carlson in the middle as well. The Hawks have glaring holes at S/DE/T/HB and need more talent at CB/G/QB

Benn would be a luxury if we did not have as many holes. And you dont add WRs until you fix the trenches regardless.

Benn would be a luxury if we did not have as many holes. And you dont add WRs until you fix the trenches regardless.
But that's what I did with your first two picks. :scratch:

No bother. I understand what you're saying. WR will be moved down the Hawks' list of needs.

Hawks need a safety in the first three picks plain and simple. With Kerney retiring a DE is a must as well. Then Tackle and HB need to be looked into as well.

Id rank needs T/DE/S/HB/CB

Back