09/10 SP GAME USED BASKETBALL CASE BREAK ---CANCELED

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you know, I'm new to these breaks.

Why is it not a good break? I would think 2 game used and 1 auto for $35 is a good deal? Or is it because there are not really a lot of rookie cards in it?

It's a good break by the pack... I mean there are a good amount of GU/AUTOS ETC

I personally think at the price it's a decent break for what you get.. and what you have the potential to get

I just think 36 spots is a lot to fill

I am just trying to get more people involved int he rbeaks.. and I thought at $35 ... for a "guaranteed" 3 hits... it was a good deal

better than $60ish for a team break in foooball that you may get NO hits out of...

just my opinion

ac-n-mike said:
It's a good break by the pack... I mean there are a good amount of GU/AUTOS ETC

I personally think at the price it's a decent break for what you get.. and what you have the potential to get

I just think 36 spots is a lot to fill

I am just trying to get more people involved int he rbeaks.. and I thought at $35 ... for a "guaranteed" 3 hits... it was a good deal

better than $60ish for a team break in foooball that you may get NO hits out of...

just my opinion
+1000000000000000000

This is my thoughts exactly!

I like these breaks since I have started doing them, with hit breaks being my favorite then this draft style with team bringing up the rear.

I know everything is a gamble but I still don't understand team breaks. I was looking around on another site and all their breaks are team breaks, and people just go ape **** over them. I just don't understand?

yes but what good does a team break do for a team collector when the teams are random most of the time. Unless people feel they can trade for their particular team.

ok.. i think i am gonna chnage this to a discussion thread lol

sinec the break isnt going to even fill a box.. let alone a case lol

yea, if you had caught me not on vac i would of taken about 7 or 8. but it seems like that wouldn't of even helped.

lets see what's next

posted a new GROUP BREAK SUGGESTION thread...

go have a look

we will leave this up for the rest of the day and see if it even sells one more spot LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back