09/10 Panini RC's & Stars BSK Group Break (6 box lot) -- SHIPPED !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This break wil more than likely be on MONDAY sorry guys but there is no way I can get it done this weekend (Friday - Sunday) I am waaaaaaaaaaaay too busy...

;) boxes wont be here until Monday anyway ;)

Too much turkey and everyone fell asleep. Just giving this a little bump, hopefully wphunter pays for that last spot so we can get some randoms going.

I would like to get wphunter's payment in (if not then there is 1 spot remaining)... I am waiting on the boxes from BLOWOUT, they should be here today or tomorrow....

I'm guessing with the holiday etc they are a BIT busy

I will update everyone ASAP and we will get the randoms done....

Hopefully this will get wphunter to pay. I will take the last spot and choose the Houston Rockets if that is ok with everyone, as long as I am not "banned" from the breaks ;). Let the T-Wolves be a random. Unless someone else wants to be a part of the break that is not already signed up. Let me know I can pay ASAP so we can do the randoms.

he has had MORE than enough time to get his team paid for, but I will just hope that the holiday has him behind.... We shall see.. i sent him a PM

i as well would be happy to step in and take his spot... Just keep us updated were all psyched for another break. On a side note I broke a box on friday and hit a tyreke evans logo patch auto and a ty lawson logo patch auto redemption!! atrainjo to the dome!

yeah in one box here they are the 4 hits from my box :)

tyrekeevansautopatch.jpg

tylawsonautopatch.jpg

gibsonjersey299.jpg

dirkjersey.jpg

opened 2 pack of elite and pulled this

manupatch50.jpg

wow nice box, atrain i'll split the spot with you if you want. Kind of want the Rockets but if there is another team you want go ahead and I will take the random. Hopefully I get the Rockets or someone will trade me for it :). Just want a Jermain Taylor auto, UCF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back