09/10 Panini RC's & Stars BSK Group Break (6 box lot) -- SHIPPED !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atrain - I like the Taj Gibson card, if I don't get one from the break do you think it might be up for sale or trade?

I'm happy for someone to take the unpaid spot (obviously) :-)

Im not sure... AC any news we had all assumed the break was gonna happen today a couple of us said we would even take the unpaid spot...

Please keep us updated its not like you to keep us in the dark

ac-n-mike said:
I would like to get wphunter's payment in (if not then there is 1 spot remaining)... I am waiting on the boxes from BLOWOUT, they should be here today or tomorrow....

I'm guessing with the holiday etc they are a BIT busy

I will update everyone ASAP and we will get the randoms done....

not really leaving anyone in the dark... the boxes didnt arrive yesterday.. so looks like it will be today....

Read something on blowouts website said they were slammed with orders and some orders would have to be sent out on Monday. Hopefully you get it today, if not no worries give us longer to trade. Also are we still waiting on wphunter or should atrain and I send you 16 for 1/2 of each spot, if thats cool with you atrain, gave my random to ac so just looking to pick one up.

it shipped back on 11-23... with the holiday etc it shows it being delviered today....

STAFFORD, TX, US 12/01/2009 4:24 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
12/01/2009 3:18 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

HOUSTON, TX, US 12/01/2009 2:50 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

HOUSTON, TX, US 11/30/2009 8:28 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

LITTLE ROCK, AR, US 11/30/2009 9:59 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

LITTLE ROCK, AR, US 11/25/2009 4:54 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

MEMPHIS, TN, US 11/25/2009 2:33 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
11/25/2009 1:28 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

NASHVILLE, TN, US 11/24/2009 9:28 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
11/24/2009 4:38 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

FISHERSVILLE, VA, US 11/24/2009 8:22 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
11/24/2009 7:58 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

LAUREL, MD, US 11/24/2009 3:57 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

LAUREL, MD, US 11/23/2009 11:36 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

CHANTILLY, VA, US 11/23/2009 9:45 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

11/23/2009 8:21 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US

uh.... i am gonna do randoms in just a little while

the break will be when the boxes get here... as sen above.. they are OUT FOR DELIVERY

I really dont have much more of a time table, I am home with my little girl who is sick... so whenever they get here I would like to bust them while she is resting... but UPS has until 7pm to deliver... just hope it's not that long... AGAIN ;)

Hope your daughter feels better soon!

Now I must find an empty conference room at work and pray to the box break gods for some Celtics and Cavs MOJO!

LOL I will get the randoms done around lunch time... its 10am here so around noon-ish at the latest

I will just mark Houston as the picked team for the last spot and the random you guys can fight over ;)

you guys have my paypal.. so split the team... lildones and whoever elese wanted to help out on that last unpaid spot...

wphunter is online and has been online MULTIPLE TIMES and I have messged with NO response... he is officially OUT of this break

you guys are witnesses ;)

ac-n-mike said:
wphunter is online and has been online MULTIPLE TIMES and I have messged with NO response... he is officially OUT of this break

you guys are witnesses ;)

Yeah I have seen him on a few times too. Well he is officially out now $16 sent. I'll take the rockets if you have them already marked down, unless atrain wants them.

Randoms have been doing pretty well the last couple breaks, so its up to you atrain. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back