Basketball 08-09 SP Box Break, very very happy, beat the odds!

Domty13

Bench Warmer
Hey guys, just busted a box of SP Authentic last night that I got from ebay for $92 delivered. You are guaranteed two autographs per box, well I got two but I also got a redemption for a third autograph. Ill just go strait to what I got:

Marreese Speights 4 color autograph RC patch /499
Eric Gordon 1 color autograph RC "patch" /299 (bummed it was only one color)
box hit.........................................
........................................................................................
redemption for a recruiting class-full name varied #ing autograph of Derrick Rose RC

Upper Deck announced that the Rose will be numbered to 6 or less. Very very extactic.

I havnt scratched the redemption yet but all the cards are FT or sale except maybe the Speights unless its a really good offer. Thanks guys. PM me if you are interested at all.

im working on getting scans up today, i have about 40 cards i needed to get up so i will post my bucket in a bit and the 3 cards i just pulled will be under high end in my bucket. Thanks guys, i might stop down at the card store today or tomorrow and test my luck some more...seems like its goin pretty good. If anyone has autos of DJ Augustin, Russell Westbrook, Rajon Rondo, or David Price let me know, im trading or buying. Thanks everyone.

Wow! I can't even imagine opening a box like that as it's never happened to me and probably never will...so a big congrats man!!

Back