Your top 10 NFL QBs ever?

1.Joe Montana-All he did was win
2.Johnny Unitas- One of 2 players on my list I never watched.(legend alone)
3 Brett Favre-Like him or not he is a part of NFL history.
4.Peyton Manning-You can interchange Peyton and Brady here if you like.
5.Tom Brady-See Manning comments.
6.John Elway-Had a lot of injuries towards the end of his career, but went out on top.
7.Dan Marino-Never won the big one, but left with almost every passing record there was.
8.Warren Moon-I wish we could know what his stats would look like if he where in the NFL his whole career
9.Terry Bradshaw-He won 4 Super Bowls.
10.Fran Tarkenton-See Marino comments

Am I the only one that thinks Brady should be in the 10 area? I just don't think he is THAT great. One of the best of HIS generation but I don't think one of the top5 all-time. Maybe when all is said and done he will be but I don't see it right now.

Am I the only one that thinks Brady should be in the 10 area? I just don't think he is THAT great. One of the best of HIS generation but I don't think one of the top5 all-time. Maybe when all is said and done he will be but I don't see it right now.
I thought I'd get dinged for being biased against him if I did that. :eh:

I hate Brady but he did win several Super Bowls without a lot of offensive playmakers.

I also don't see how noone but me has even mentioned Otto Graham. Played 10 seasons, 10 title games appearances, 7 championships.

I hate Brady but he did win several Super Bowls without a lot of offensive playmakers.

I also don't see how noone but me has even mentioned Otto Graham. Played 10 seasons, 10 title games appearances, 7 championships.

I thought about him, but I tried to stay away from players I was too young to ever see play. With the exception of Unitas, and Tarkenton. It was a diffrent game back then and its hard for me to put a QB who has more INT the TD on my list when I never saw him play.

I thought about him, but I tried to stay away from players I was too young to ever see play. With the exception of Unitas, and Tarkenton. It was a diffrent game back then and its hard for me to put a QB who has more INT the TD on my list when I never saw him play.

Very true. It was a much different game, but I have trouble not getting behind someone who was probably the biggest winner in football history.

1) Johnny Unitas
2) Joe Montana
3) Sammy Baugh
4) Brett Favre
5) Peyton Manning
6) Dan Marino
7) Fran Tarkenton
8) Bart Starr
9) Tom Brady
10) Heath Shuler

Of QBs from my nearly 4 decades in life.... (in no particular order....)

*Marino
*Elway
*Favre
*Manning (need I say which)
*Fouts
*Moon
*Montana
*Kelly
*Young
*Brees

Back