WWF/WWE "Leaping Lanny" Poffo/The Genius Autograph

Thank you! I do not remember Angelo, but, Macho Man was one of my favs! Do you remember when Lanny used to wear A suit of armour to the ring? lol

The matches at Hersheypark Arena were the only WWF events I ever attended. The WWE today PALES in comparison to the WWF in the late 80's early 90's!

If you are a fan of that era, go check this out.IWC had their 4th "Night of legends" last Saturday and I went with my little brother...we were HUGE Demolition fans!

Here's the event card:
Night of Legends 2008 - April 12th, 2008 in Franklin, PA

a recap video is HERE:
IWC: The International Wrestling Cartel

LOL great memories man...remember the 80s wrestling cartoon that yused to come on saturday mornings? it had hogan, junkyard dog, hill billy jim lou, etc LOL hilarious...

ac-n-mike said:
LOL great memories man...remember the 80s wrestling cartoon that yused to come on saturday mornings? it had hogan, junkyard dog, hill billy jim lou, etc LOL hilarious...

Heck yeah! I think it was called "Hulk Hogan's Rock-n_wrestling". It had Cyndi Lauper and Lou albano, the Iron Shiek, Nikolai. LOL Good times!

Thank you all for looking/bidding! There are about 17 hours left if anybody still wants to get in that last minute winning bid! ;-)

BVH

Back