Basketball EBAY SCAMMER ALERT: The "Old Man Died and I Have to Sell It" routine

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
Michael Jordan autographed UNC - eBay (item 110635392963 end time Jan-19-11 11:03:21 PST)

!CCi0Tg!!mk~$(KGrHqYOKpME0UnDvv+)BNLfRFpleQ~~_12.JPG

!CCi0zfwB2k~$(KGrHqEOKn!Ezw9fVW!QBNLfSNFtsQ~~_3.JPG

ok... 1st off.... I hate when people post stuff like this in auctions

"This jersey was owned by an old man and he got it signed after a game sadly he passed away not too long ago and this jersey was one of his treasures, it ended up in my hands after a trade and am not a basketball fan so am just trying to get a fair deal"

YOU LIAR ! So this old man on his death bed traded you his treasured auto MJ jersey? Also... really? An old man.. what was he... 30-45 years old? Seriosuly... what "OLD MAN" treasures a Michael Jordan Auto Jersey? I am thinking maybe a Bill Russell, or Jerry West maybe... but I dont know many 80-90year old guys that have a lot of man love for MJ lol

"I took this jersey to a store where they sell this kind of items and it was compared with 2 other autographed of Micheal Jordan and it is identical but it does not have the little stamp because it was autographed out side of Micheal Jordan's autograph contract."

YOU ARE A LIAR.... AND THE STORES' IS FAKE TOO !

"It was also signed with the older kind of sharpie"

REALLY? "AN OLDER KIND OF SHARPIE" ? WOW..... UH OK.. I am speechless

Now back to the top....and my favorite part

"This is an original 1987 jersey signed by Michael Jordan."

THIS IS NOT and original 1987 jersey.... its clearly a replica as NIKE didn't even produce this jersey in 1987.... WHY DO PEOPLE BID ON STUFF AND NOT RESEARCH IT !!!!!!!!!???????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!

MY CONCLUSION---- Unless the old man that died was freaking DOC BROWN... there is no way that this late 90's-early 2000's Nike UNC Jersey was signed by Michael Jordan unless someone jumped into the Delorean time machine and went back with "an older kind of sharpie" and had MJ sign it in 1987....

tumblr_kugf95XVXN1qzvqipo1_500.jpg

Scammers NEVER cease to amaze me.....

Yes it is real Adam!!!

Just like my Babe Ruth Ted Williams Mickey Mantle and Honus Wagner autod allstar game baseball I got signed outside a motel 8 the other day!!!

seems to be a rash of this on ebay at the moment, including buyers and sellers of cards...reason im retired at the moment

OilMan said:
seems to be a rash of this on ebay at the moment, including buyers and sellers of cards...reason im retired at the moment

You positive it has nothing to do with your advanced age? :p :p

208963 said:
Yes it is real Adam!!!

Just like my Babe Ruth Ted Williams Mickey Mantle and Honus Wagner autod allstar game baseball I got signed outside a motel 8 the other day!!!

How much for the ball? ;)

The other thing I hate is when people put up a misc lot of cards for sale. And in the scans they have price stickers on the cards. Like a wade auto with a price sticker of $500 and the lot sells for $80. Makes people think they got a huge steal.

While we are speaking on frauds you guys might want to be on the look out for a paypal email that you might recieve. It states that you have a insufficent balance and need to activate your account. Just thought I would pass it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back