Well, Ive got a bit of stuff in this week so I thought Id update my PC here:

WWE Attitude Era page:

the missing slot on this first page is for this, should be here tomorrow :) :

$(KGrHqIOKi!E3)BkPHU5BOFLww,)Wg~~_12.JPG

TNA auto Page, Angle/Aderson /25, AJ Styles /99:

WWE current superstar page:

Random insert/parallel page:

a couple of those autos look familiar!

Yes sir, all my TNA stuff (and a couple WWE mat relics too) that wasnt eBay'd has come from here surprisingly. :)

As I said before, I appreciate the PC help, Im lovin the So Cal Val more and more, wish she still did in ring stuff, lol. :)

Well, Ive got a bit of stuff in this week so I thought Id update my PC here:

the missing slot on this first page is for this, should be here tomorrow :) :

$(KGrHqIOKi!E3)BkPHU5BOFLww,)Wg~~_12.JPG
I just checked, I have this card too. I also have two other relics from this set:

# AAM-JH ("All Access" Jeff Hardy, Shirt) & # MM-RMF ("Matchmakers" The Rock & Mick Foley, dual-shirts).

I remember pulling them out of packs from the local K-Mart that was closing.

Nice, Ive been after that Rock and Foley for a while now, Hardy too, lol. If you ever decide to try and trade them Im your guy, Ill give you a heck of a deal. :)

Nice, Ive been after that Rock and Foley for a while now, Hardy too, lol. If you ever decide to try and trade them Im your guy, Ill give you a heck of a deal. :)
OK, I'll post pics tonight when I have a bit more time. I see I have a bunch of Mat cards too, so I may as well post 'em, as I'm not as attached to them as I am the Matchmakers. The Hardy I could let go easy lol ...The only auto I have is a Julie Bell (artist) card, so I'll add a pic of that as well. Whatever you're interested in, you can PM me with an offer.

Cool, any sport/player you are looking for? Stuff above is available too, only ones off limits would be the Lita and Trish Showing off's, Dolph Ziggler auto, Velvet Sky New Era auto, Angle/Anderson auto, and the Stone Cold Heritage Shirt. :) I gues sthe Christy Hemme is too, unless your name is Pat too by some coincidence, LOL! I will also happily add cash for shipping costs too. :)

I took a couple group-scans:Wrestling 1.jpgWrestling 2.jpg

Yeah, as long as you throw in enough $ for shipping, I'll trade.

That's if we agree on price lol

The only card I'm having difficulty accepting selling/trading is the Matchmakers. The others I'm not really that into. The Julie Bell is interesting, but not terribly so, and I can let that go easy enough.

What I really need is larger semi-rigids. If you notice in the scans, I ran out back when I inserted these into protective sleeves. As I've been going through my cards, and putting ones I had stored into semi-rigids, I noted that a few cards were just too thick to protect using what I have available. I don't make much money, and I don't spend much money, so if you have some to spare, I'd take them in trade.

Ok, the matchmakers, Hardy, and HHH mattitude are what I can use.

I do have a few semi rigids, and a few screw downs too I can move. Id have to gather them all up to see what I got though. You just need the larger ones, not the ones that fit base cards, right?

As for other stuff lmk what you are looking for, sports, teams, players, ect and Ill trade double sale value (SV) of the Matchmakers (~$15, so $30 SV in trade), throw in some top loaders and $$ to cover S/H. :)

Ok, the matchmakers, Hardy, and HHH mattitude are what I can use.
Man, I hate to lose the Matchmakers, but I guess I can let it go. :(

That's what I get for mentioning it in the first place lol

I forgot to add that I do have two of the HHH card, and others, so I can trade/sell one no problem. I didn't bother scanning the doubles, but forgot to mention that lol
I do have a few semi rigids, and a few screw downs too I can move. Id have to gather them all up to see what I got though. You just need the larger ones, not the ones that fit base cards, right?
The semi-rigids are enough, as I'm not really interested in screw-downs, I just don't care for them. And yeah, I need sizes above the standard-card size. They don't have to be really thick, just a bit above standard-sized, so I can protect some of my somewhat thicker cards.

As for other stuff lmk what you are looking for, sports, teams, players, ect and Ill trade double sale value (SV) of the Matchmakers (~$15, so $30 SV in trade), throw in some top loaders and $$ to cover S/H. :)
I'm horrible at picking, as I don't know values. Put a package together on what you think is appropriate. Make sure to limit it enough to account for shipping, since the package you'll be sending will be larger with the semi-rigids in it. A pack or two of them would be nice, but if you only have a few that's OK. Honestly, I could use a lot of them, but I just can't spend money on it right now lol

So, find what semi-rigids you can and/or find a card or two that you'd be willing to give up, as I'm good with just about any of them. Obviously I'd prefer autos first, then relics, then serial #'d and such, but I don't know values so it'd be better for you to pick something and see if it's OK with me. I doubt the autos you have are cheap enough to warrant trading for my cards, but relics are usually cheaper, and it's highly likely anything you pick will do. In short: I'm easy to please lol

If you have Packer cards, I do collect them.

I'm guessing that I'll be sending my cards first, then once you get them you can send me yours. It shouldn't cost too much to send mine, and I'll be sending them in a bubble-mailer, if that's OK with you.

What's really gonna be tough is when I get to all my Earnhardt's. I don't have that many really, maybe a dozen or too, but they're spread-out into a bunch of different boxes and it's just too time consuming to try to get at 'em right now. I know I saw some interesting die-cuts and other inserts, but I don't have any autos or relics.

It's going to be quite a while before I can get to them, otherwise I'd add them to this deal too. Heck, it took me a week to find my Jordan, it'll take twice that long (at least) to gather all the Earnhardts to post here, and I have a bunch of other projects going right now so I don't have the time.

This site is a blessing and a curse :eek: ...I have so many cards that I cherish, and I want to show them off here, but then I also need $...arrrgh!

Oh well, I've been wanting to down-size for a while now, as it's a bit unmanageable to keep track of all of the cards I have, so I shouldn't complain when I get the chance to trade or sell some lol

Ok, I sent a Pm with 3 different packages I can do, pick whatever one you like. Ill throw in any packers I can find, I just got low end stuff so Ill send it to ya for free. :)

Ok, I sent a Pm with 3 different packages I can do, pick whatever one you like. Ill throw in any packers I can find, I just got low end stuff so Ill send it to ya for free. :)

Cool, thanks! I have a ton of Packers, but can always use more. Someday I'll get them better organized and trade/sell my doubles, but in the meantime I'll take any lol

Back